Caught

I fastened my pace, until I reached the bus stop.

After a while, I saw a black car coming towards me. I saw Soobin waving at me, as I quickly sat on the passenger seat.

"Let's go!"

I exclaimed, as he started the car.

After about half an hour, we reached the mall. Walking hand-in-hand, we reached the theatre on the top floor.

We booked the tickets, for the movie which had a showtime after 15 minutes.

"Let's eat something?"

"Um okay!"

Smiling, we walked towards the restaurants. Taking a seat, my eyes scanned all the menu items.

"What do you wanna have?"

He folded his hands, and leaned towards me smiling cheekily.

Cutie.

"Umm...Pizza?"

He nodded, and quickly ordered us some margherita pizza with a drink. I glanced around, as I watched the people enjoy themselves.

No one has yet contacted me from the office...I think everything is okay then...

My mind came out of thoughts, when I felt a warm hand on mine. My eyes met his black orbs, and my heartbeat increased rapidly.

How can someone be so beautiful?

I interwined my fingers with his, as we kept staring at each other.

"Here's your order sir."

I flinched to the voice, as two large pizzas came into view. Sighing, we released our hands. The aroma of the pizza was mouth watering.

Smiling, we quickly digged into our food.

_________________________

Third Person's POV
_________________________

Taehyung groaned as the cold water hit his face. Wiping his face with a towel, he tilted his face to see the bruise slowly dissappearing.

"This little piece of shit."

He mumbled to himself, as he clicked his tongue. He walked outside the restroom, towards his cabin.

"Taehyungah!"

He turned back to see Hoseok approaching him, with a large file in his hand.

"We have an important meeting today."

"Wait, what? When was it scheduled?"

Hoseok sighed in frustration, before speaking again.

"I don't know. But the CEO of Park Company decided it today."

Taehyung pursed his lips, and slided his hands in his pocket.

"Ah, this shorty. I've told him many times  to inform me first about these important things!"

"You're right. But we don't have time for this. The manager and the rest of the team would be reaching our company any minute."

"Wait, did they already left?"

"Yeah. They would probably be here till 5. We gotta be ready with our team too."

Taehyung nodded in response, and sprinted towards the cabin. As soon as he entered, he noticed a can kept on the table.