The Interview

Opening my eyes to the alarm ringing in my ear, I turned it off and shifted to the other side of the bed.

"Yah! You'll be late!"

Hearing Jisoo's voice from the kitchen, I yawned and laughed.

"For what"

"Your interview!"

My eyes shot open as I quickly sat upright fixing my hair. Without wasting further time, I ran to the bathroom and took a quick bath.

"There are fruits in the kitchen! All the best for your interview!" Jisoo hurriedly wore her heels, and left.

Smiling, I scanned my closet from top to bottom until my eyes landed on a navy blue coat. I grabbed it with matching blue pleated skirt.

Finally, wearing a white cropped camisole inside the coat, I tied my hair into a high ponytail applying a light makeup.

I filled my purse with the necessary stuff and walked towards the kitchen. Spotting a red apple on the table, I grabbed and finished it until I reached the bus stop.

I glanced at my watch once.

10:30

Shit.

30 minutes.

Luckily the bus arrived in time, and within 20 minutes, I was standing infront of the huge building.

"Kim Inc..."

I whispered to myself as I let out a small gasp.

It was surrounded by a small fountain, and also had a large backyard behind it. Slowly taking my steps further, I reached the main gate where the guards let me in after knowing my name.

As soon as I opened the door, my mouth was hung open. The neatly polished tiles, the glass furniture, the huge floors and the interior was pleasing.

I walked towards the receptionist, who wore a neat outfit with her hair tied up in a bun.

"Hello mam, how can I help you?" She spoke in a sweet tone, waiting for my answer.

"Umm, hello. I came here for an interview..."

She nodded her head and turned her gaze towards the computer.

"Your name?"

"Lee Y/n..."

Typing for a few seconds, she turned to me, smiling.

"The girl with the red suit, she will accompany you to your interview location."

She pointed at a black-haired girl sitting with her back facing me.

"Thank you."

I walked towards her, and tapped on her shoulder.

"Umm, I'm Lee Y/n. I-"

"Omg! You're so beautiful!"

I stopped in my words as soon as I heard the compliment. I smiled blushing.

"Thank-"

"Oh yeah, I will take you to your destination. Follow me."

She stood up quickly, and headed towards the elevator. I followed behind her glancing around and admiring the building's interior.

It felt so positive at this place. I wished I could get a job here, I would be really lucky then...

"Oh, sorry I didn't introduce myself. I'm Shin Ryujin, the manager of this company."