Forgive?

| BACK TO THE PRESENT DAY |
___________________________________________

____________

Y/n's POV:-
____________

Sighing, I stared at his mad face, as he clenched his jaw in anger.

"I'm sorry Tae-"

"Don't ever talk to me again."

No-

My eyes watered instantly, as he got up and walked towards the door, twisting door knob.

"TAE!"

I yelled in pain, letting my tears out.

"I'M SORRY! I DID THIS ALL FOR YOU! PLEASE UNDERSTAND!"

He paused for a minute, as the dead silence was broken by his words again.

"You lied Y/n..."

He slowly tilted his head to the side, as I noticed a small hint of water in his eyes.

"NO TAE-"

As I was about to yell again, a loud bang of the door echoed in the room.

He left.

Why. Why did I do this! I'm feeling guilty now, I'm regretting all of this shit.

Groaning, I digged my face in the pillow, screeching and crying. I couldn't control myself. My heart was shattered into pieces.

My only love doesn't trust me. He'll never forgive me...!

"Ahh!"

Shouting, I swung my arms and punched on the pillow in anger and despair. Hundreds of thoughts ran in my mind at this moment. I kept overthinking so many things.

How will I gain his trust? How will I make him forgive me?

.
.
.

I need to do something.

It's okay Y/n. You've already done the damage. Now fucking fix it!

Just then I was snapped back to reality as I heard a knock on the door. Wait, is it him-

"Mam, your dinner is served."

"O-Okay..."

Sighing, my smile faded away. Approaching the bathroom, I splashed cold water on my puffy eyes, and wiped my face. Changing into an oversized tshirt and shorts, I applied some makeup to look like a normal being again, and not some red pig.

Letting my hair messy as it is, I walked downstairs. As I approached the living room, I noticed Taehyung sitting on the other side of the table. Staring at him, gave me the urge fall on my knees to apologize to him for my stupid behaviour.

Taking a deep breath, I walked towards the table, taking a seat infront of him. I glanced at him slowly, just to see him ignore me completely as his eyes were glued to the tv.

Sighing, I took a bite of my food from the plate, savouring it. I glanced at him again, to see him munching on his food, with a cold gaze.

Damn, it was even hard to swallow.

I forcefully gulped, as I felt the urge to cry again. Biting my lip, I kept chewing slowly, while watching the tv to divert my thoughts.

Should I say something? Or shouldn't?

This is the right time girl, go-

I gathered up all my courage, and shut my eyes for few seconds to open them again. Just as I opened my mouth to speak, I heard two people arguing. My eyes jolted towards the screen, watching the actors have an intense fight. My eyes diverted towards Taehyung, to see him shut his eyes in anger, while gritting his teeth.