Nightmares

A/N; This is the first one shot I ever wrote with Clarisse, hope you like it. It is a little dark and sad so just a warning about that but anyways, on with the one shot.

I was still shaking from my battle with the drakon. I had already lost many dear friends but it was over but there was someone that hadn't returned yet. I was at Mount Olympus checking on my half-siblings, making sure the Apollo kids were doing their healing thing, when the elevator doors opened. I thought it was just more demigods coming back from the battle, then I saw her. 

She was leaning against the side of the elevator. Her hand was clutching her waist that was dripping blood through her Camp Half-Blood shirt, down her hips and legs and even covering her hands. Everyone was in shock. This really showed how brutal the war was, that she was so badly hurt, one of our strongest and smartest fighters. My heart skipped a beat then Hades ran past me, followed by his little emo son Nico. Hades picked her up then as soon as he turned around from the elevator he collapsed to his knees, her body pulled to his. Nico was inconsolable, yelling things like;

'Let me see her.', 'She can not be dead, she's just injured.', 'One of the Apollo kids can fix her!'

No one spoke, I was in too much shock to do anything. I just stood there watching the god of the underworld holding his daughter's practically lifeless body to his chest, and his son crying and muttering how he couldn't lose another sister. Her dark hair was in two dutch braids that fell off the gods arm. I slowly walked over to Hades and Nico slowly, hoping she was still alive and conscious enough for me to speak to her. Hades looked up to me, laying her body down in front of me, then Nico threw himself on his father's shoulder. Her olive skin was very pale, cuts and bruises all over her face, neck, arms, and legs. I knelt down, whipping the blood from under her left eye. I could feel my heart breaking, my eyes filling with tears, the anger boiling my blood. She fluttered her eyes open for a second. It wasn't long but long enough for us to share eye contact for a second, one more second I could look at those beautiful green eyes. There was happiness in them, relief, content. I couldn't hold it back anymore, I felt tears rolling down my cheek. I slid my hand under her neck, lifting her upper body up to my chest so her head was resting on my shoulder, the same way she likes to do anytime she's having a hard day. I put my other arm around her waist, holding her close and tight to me, scared to let her go. I could hear her slow, laboured breathing in my ear, which made me cry even more. Her tired body shivering in my arms. She lazily began to move her arms to my shoulder, which I quickly assisted with so she was hugging me back.

'You will forever be the best fighter at Camp Half-Blood, I love you Clarisse La Rue.' Her shaky voice whispers into my ear. It felt like that sentence took all her strength to say.

"Please don't leave me, I love you.' I muttered into her neck as her body went completely limp as she released a final shaky, painful breath.

I sat up aggressively in a sweat. My breathing was heavy and my heart was racing. I looked around to see my half-siblings sleeping peacefully in their red beds. My mind ran wild as I recalled the dream, I needed to make sure she was okay. I grabbed my closest shoes, which were my trainers. I pulled them on and on the way towards the door I grabbed my Camp Half-Blood jumper. I rushed towards Cabin 13, careful to stay in the shadows so I wasn't caught. When I got to the black cabin with green fire I urgently knocked on the door. It opened to a girl to black hair with blue highlights that was in two plaits, a black tank top and shorts that had white skulls on them. She clearly just woke up but I didn't care, I needed to know she was safe and alive.

'Clarisse it's like 1:20, what are y-' She mumbled but I cut her off by wrapping my arms around her. She didn't react at first, then settled into the hug. Putting her arms around my neck, I buried my face in hers, taking in the scent of leather and burnt wood that she always smelt like. 'What's going on, sweetheart?' I loved it when she called me that.

'You died.' I muttered, breathing heavily against her skin.

'Come inside and explain more.' She couldn't even finish the science before I picked her up and walked towards her bed. Nico was off doing something with their father tonight so the cabin was empty besides us two. I sat down on her black bed, having her straddle my lap then. I looked up into her beautiful green eyes, this time they were full of worry and concern. I explained the nightmare to her and she held my face up and whispered. 'You're not getting rid of me that easily.'

She kissed my nose, then my cheek, then finally my lips. It was sweet and innocent for a kiss. My arms were tight around her waist so our bodies were flat against each other, her hand caressing my neck. She pulled back, whipping my tears from my cheeks.

'Can I stay with you tonight please?' I asked, she smiled as if it was the most cute question she had ever been asked.

'Of course you can.' She giggled, giving me one last peck on the lips. I pulled us under her covers, she was as close to me as possible. She whispered 'Goodnight, I love you sweetheart.'

'I love you too Darling.'

A/N; Well I'm off to go cry in loneliness. Catch you guys later.