Head canons

A/n; I'm super tired today but still wanted to give you guys something so here's some random head canons I have for our favourite child of Ares.

-She secret loves being babied. In public she'd be this big tough intimidating rugby player but in private she'd constantly be whining at you and sh!t.

-Her favoruite sent for herself would be tobacco and woody sents.

-She'd love cr@ppy sitcoms like Brooklynn 99, The Big Bang Theory, ect. And adult animation like disenchantment.

-She'll be super annoying at times, like randomly poking you, sticking her tongue out at you.

-She'd make the most inappropriate jokes at the most inappropriate of times, for example; You're in a head conciliar meeting talking about ice beaker activity's for new campers and Clarisse would be whispering the most unholy jokes in your ear. Think 13-14-15 year old teenage boy unholy jokes. Like they'd be so bad and awful and make like 0 sense half the time but somehow still make you laugh just by how she says them.

-two worlds to describer her as a girlfriend (Can confirm because ✨Shifting✨), PRINCESS TREATMENT!

-Private but not secretly dating 

-She doesn't read much but but loves action and si-fi movies, Dark Knights her fav.

-DC>Marvel. (I'm sorry I know some of yall will be upset over it but for what it's worth she still loves Marvel just prefers DC)

-I mentioned this is Truth or Dare Pt 2, but she's claustrophobic (A lot of Ares kids are). 

-If you guys are openly dating at camp, everyone would be terrified to say anything mean to you because Clarisse definitely threated everyone at camp that if she caught you crying over something they said they'd be meeting Hades a lot quicker then expected.

-Watching her take care of Chuck is so bloody cute. Like she has a soft some for him that's adorable.

-Idk why but for some reason I feel like she'd know like three other languages, but only the curse words and insults. She can def insult you in Russian.

-If you dye her hair a fun colour like blue or red(def if its red), I feel like she'd insist on you dying a streak of hers that colour.

-Subtle PDA, she'd def not the type to have her head resting on your shoulder during conversations but like if you're walking through a croud, she be behind you and gentle resting her hand on your lower back so you know shes there. sitting next to each other at a dinner party or something like that she'd keep her hand on your thigh for as long as possible.

-A bit obvi, but she loves red. 

-She'd 100% let you fight your own battles but as soon as she can see you need help, may the gods help who ever your fighting with.

-If she's had a bad day, she won't want to talk about it or anything, all she'll do if just cuddle up to you. Just that. You'll be sitting on your bed reading by yourself or something, Clarisse will walk in after a cr@ppy day, you'll ask if shes okay, she wont say a word, just walk up to your bed, rest her head in your lap or on your chest, and just stay there for hours on end.

-Her love language is a mix of everything really, like she'll get you random gifts, constantly want cuddles and kisses(in private cause its not big on obvious PDA), will give you a million complements and constantly be whispering sweet nothings to you, find any exstuce to be with you even if you're doing something she has no interest in, if you ask for help with anything she'll help.

-If you're really into make up and hair, she'll happily sit and watch you do your hair or make up for hours.

-won't push you into anything, like if you're upset she won't force you into telling her what's going on she'll just suggest something she knows you'll like.

-Teasing flirty 

-hates seafood, I will not explain this one she just hates it

-is secret very insure about herself, mostly her intelligence.  

-Hates it anytime her scars fade, even in the slightest.

-Loves salt and vinegar chips

-Will is her go to person when she needs help for really anything.

-Samsung> apple kinda person.

- swears like a sailor and you'll hear Chiron yell about five times a day 'Clarisse La Rue, watch your language!'

-She's one of the rare campers Mr D likes because of her chaotic nature and love for volience.

-plays DnD, but doesn't like people knowing cause she doesn't want people thinking shes a nerd.

-gets along with Nico in a 'this is my depressed, gay son who I adopted and is also datting my other son so no one can touch him'.

-Was one of the first people, besides cabin 10 obvi, to tell Nico and Will liked each other.

-doesn't like big social events cause being a child of Ares her aura makes people fight.

-Mentioned before, but is very much Chaotic Neutral vibes. Like as long as people are getting stabbed and are fighting shes happy.

-Considered joining Lukes side for a spilt second.

-Plays base guitar

-Was pissed off when she wasn't one of the seven

-Loves 70s and 80s rock music

-has curly hair but doesn't know how to take care of it which is why its always pulled back in a bandanna. When cabin 10 found out she was brush her curls dry they forced her into a 3 hour seminar on 'Curly hair 101; How to take care of it and not make it looks like a rats nest'

-'My darling', 'babydoll', 'beautiful', 'princess', sweetheart'

A/n; I'll try and write some proper one shots tomorrow. I'll prob add to this as I come up with more. 

Also thanks guys on 2K🎉