Eyeliner

Children of Aphrodite always confused me. I never understood how someone could be so obsessed with looks and make up and that. I tried to pay attention to my girlfriend's rambling, I really did but it was hard when to me it sounded like 'hair hair hair, make up make up make up'. I loved watching her talking about the things she was passionate about so hearing about this new blush was something I could deal with if it meant I could see her adorable smile.

'So is that a yes?' She asked me, it was the only sentence that made sense to me in like thirty minutes.

'Of course darling.' It was my go to for any question she asked me so that's what I went with. It was clearly the right answer.

'Oh my gods thank you Clarisse, you're the best girlfriend ever.' She squealed, kissing me quickly then jumping to the end of her bed. She rummaged through her chest then pulled out a black rectangular bag. She turned back with me with a huge smile on her face then I realised what she had asked me. She looked so happy and excited I could not bring myself to say I changed my mind. She unzipped the bag and pulled out an eyeshadow pallet, an angled brush, and a black pencil. She put them next to me and leaned towards me, kissing me. 'Sit on the edge of the bed please.'

'Sure.' I uncrossed my leg and moved to the edge of her bed. She stood in front of me, then titled my head to be angled up to her.

'Close your eyes Drakon slayer.'

I did as she asked then I felt a pencil colouring the outer corner of my eye. It was very weird, she's been begging me to let her do my make up for weeks now so she would've been loving this. She's been saying for almost a month now that I'd look good with eyeliner so I guessed that was what she was doing. The smell of her jasmine perfume filled my nose, it reminded me of the first time I hugged her when I got back to camp after a quest. She ran over to me as soon as she saw me and threw her arms around me, it was so adorable. I'd give anything to relieve but now it felt like I was. I occasionally put my hand on her thigh or waist but I'd get an unimpressed sigh anytime I did. Don't mess with children of Aphrodite whilst they were doing makeup, yours or theirs. After a few minutes of her torchering me, she finally said.

'There, all done, you can open your eyes now' She giggled. I did and saw her face light up. She handed me a white, hand held mirror seeing the smudged eyeliner she had on my eyes. Honestly it didn't look half bad. 'I told you it would suit you.'

'Never doubted you.' I said, making her laugh. I pulled her closer to me so she was standing between her legs. My hands on her hips as she put hers on my neck and kissed me gently on the lips.

'You had no idea what you were agreeing to, did you?' She laughed.

'Not really but I knew it made you happy so I was okay with it.' I responded. She smiled at me then placed herself on my lap so she was comfortably straddling my thighs.

'Best girlfriend ever.' She muttered, kissing me deeply.

We made out for a little bit and before I knew it she was under me. Her shoulder length black waves fell onto the pillow perfectly and her hands were pulling on my hair. I was kissing her neck when there was the sound of the door opening. It was Piper, I rolled to the side of Y/n and glared at Piper who looked mortified.

'Sorry didn't mean to disturb you guys. Just wanted to remind Y/n we have flying lessons in half an hour.' She said quickly before leaving and closing the door behind her.

'You know, for a child of Aphrodite, she's not very smooth.' I joke, going back to kissing my girlfriend's neck.

'Cut her some slack. She hasn't known she's a child of Aphrodite for that long. Now shut up and keep doing what you were before.' She giggled, and I of course followed her orders.