Lava wall gone wrong

The lava wall was Y/n favourite activity at camp, right behind pegasus riding. Combat was never really her forte but anything that needed dexterity and flexibility, that's where she shined. Being a child of Aphrodite she was always seen as just another pretty face so this was the only way she could prove she was more than that. She was chalking her hands when a group of boys from the Hermes cabin were making fun of her. Saying to be careful to not get any chalk in her pretty lavender hair. She just rolled her eyes and began climbing. The boys still felt it necessary to yell things from the floor.

'Love the shorts you chose, Y/l/n.'

'If you slip, we'll catch you.'

'Be careful not to cut those pretty hands of yours.'

They were laughing at themselves, completely unaware a certain daughter of Ares had just finished with sword training and was waiting for her girlfriend.

Clarisse led against a nearby tree, watching Y/n climb like a spider up the wall when she heard some of the stupid comments the Hermes boys were throwing at her. She glared at them, completely beating the living shit out of them but decided not to, Y/n was holding her own. That was until they started throwing actual rocks at her.

'It looks too easy, where the fun is in that Y/l/n. We'll make it a bit harder for you.'

Clarisse was pissed off, she stomped towards the boys grabbing two of them by the back of their collars and throwing them to the ground.

'You ever do something like that again, I swear the next time a monster comes to camp it will have lunch ready.' She threatened them, three of them quickly ran away but one of the idiots threw another rock at the daughter of Aphrotie who was a few feet from the top. It hit her in the back of her neck really hard. Clarisse glared at the boy who quickly ran away, once she turned back to the wall she knew something was wrong. Y/n had stopped moving and seemed to be losing her grip on the rocks. Within a few seconds her body was falling from the top of the wall, limp.

Once she gained consciousness the last thing she remembered was the feeling of something hard hitting the back of her neck. She blinked open her eyes to see Clarisse asleep in a chair next to her, her hand tightly gripping Y/ns. She looked around releasing she was in the infirmary, but it was just her and Clarisse. She sat up, then a sudden dizziness fell over her. She felt her hand to her head, waking up Clarisse.

'Darling you're awake. Lay back down, Chiron said you'd most likely wake up with a concussion.'

She stood up from her chair, gently pushing Y/n back down by her shoulder. Y/n didn't agree and layed back down. Clarisse kissed her forehead lightly then explained what happened. She got Y/n some ambrosia and when Chiron gave Y/n the all clear to go, Clarisse made sure not to leave her side unless she absolutely had to. Every ten or twenty minutes she asked Y/n if anything was spinning, or if she had a headache, or anything like that. It was so sweet. Chiron even let Clarisse stay with Y/n that night because she was so paranoid about her not waking up. Y/n fell into a deep sleep with Clarisse's arms tight around her waist and her back pulled closely to Clarisse's chest.