Gossip Fridays

A/N; This was a request from @madimorrison2.

Friday afternoon in cabin 12 meant it was gossip update day. Dionysus sat on the floor, surrounded by his five children. They were all sitting cross-legged in a circle going around telling their father all the drama from the past week whilst snacking on grapes and drinking diet coke.

Pollux had just finished telling his father about something that happened in the training area the other day. Dionysus laughed then turned to the head counsellor of his cabin and oldest child still at camp, Y/n.

'So Y/n, what gossip do you have this week?' Dionysus said, throwing a grape into his mouth turning to his daughter.

Y/n's face went bright red. Something had happened that week and she knew Dionysus could sense something had happened. He had a talent for knowing when something happened with his childs. 'Ah, nah, my week was pretty boring.' She mumbled before taking a sip of diet coke, trying to hide her face. All her siblings giggled, along with their father.

'That's bull Y/n. Tell me what happened before one of your siblings would.' Dionysus snickered.

'Ugh fine,' Y/n rolled her eyes, glaring at her smirking siblings. 'Clarrise asked me out. We're going out on a date on Sunday.'

Everyone began squealing then the youngest child of the god of wine said 'tell him how she did it!'

'We were practising pole fighting and at one point she pushed me onto the ground. She held out her hand then pulled it back when I went to grab it, saying " if you go out with me I'll help you up." and well I said yes.' She blushed as the circle of kids, including their father, erupted into a group of screaming teenage girls. There was a lot of hitting each other on the knees, squealing, ect.

Interrupting the cabins, panic over the god of war's daughter. Sharlie stood up and opened the door to leave the said daughter of Ares standing in the doorway. 'What is with all the squealing you parting drunks?' Her raspy voice questioned. Everyone turned to Y/n and began laughing. Clarisse huffed in exhaustion and turned around, walking down the stairs.

'Chase after her vines.' Dionysus said to Y/n. She jumped up and rushed to the cabin 5 leader. She put her hand on Clarisse's shoulder, who was standing on the button step of the cabin so she was for once shorter than Y/n.

'Do I want to know what was happening in that cabin? She asked, looking up to Y/n with her dark eyes.

'You know how we have a gossip session on fridays.' Y/n began. Clarisse nodded in response with a confused, almost worried look on her face. 'Well I was kinda forced into telling them about how you asked me out.'

A shade of subtle pink creeped onto Clarisse's cheeks before a smirk fell over her lips. She ran her fingers through Y/ns red. 'Glad to know your gay panic over me is intense enough to spread to your siblings.'

There was the sound of Y/ns siblings giggling from the door of their cabin. Clarisse looked behind Y/n as she turned her head to face her cabin seeing her Father and siblings standing at the door.

'Wow, Clarisse, you should change your name to "clarizze"' Pollux whistled, the rest of her siblings nodded. She rolled her eyes and turned back to Clarisse.

'I'll see you tomorrow, just please go before I get even more embarrassed by them.' Y/n said softly.

Clarisse smirked, then shamelessly looked Y/n up and down. 'Okay, see you tomorrow darling.' She pressed a quick kiss on Y/n's cheek before turning and walking towards cabin 5.

Y/n turned back to her siblings and dad who were looking at her with the same suggestive look on their faces. 'Shut up. All of you shut up.' She said bragging past the group of demigods and their dad who were snickering, and giggling. 

A/N; I've actually got a headcanon of how Dionysus claims his children. Might turn it into a one shot.