Hair Dye

Y/n stood in the bathroom with a box open next to the sink. She had gotten fed up with the week and needed to do something impulse before she exploded. She parted her long blond hair in half, clipping the top half up and pulled a glove on one hand. Grabbing the bottle of dye she squeezed it into her gloved hand and began massaging the blue cream into her hair.

She was a quarter way finished when she heard a knock on the door of the bathroom.

'Who is it?' She yelled, squeezing more of the dye onto a fresh streak of hair.

'Clarisse, can I come in darling?' A raspy voice called from the opposite side of the door.

'Yeah.'

Clarisse opened the door, walked in, then closed it behind her before finally releasing what her girlfriend was doing. Y/n stood in front of the sink, smiling at Clarisse through the mirror like a little kid whose mother just caught her with a permanent marker and a white wall with huge scribble on it the same colour as the marker. Clarisse just sighed, before laughing at her girlfriend who was slowly massaging the blue cream into her hair.

'Is this an impulsive hair dying or a thought through one?' Clarisse asked, Y/n responding with a devilish smirk followed by a small giggle. 'Impulse it is. Want help with the back?'

"Yes please.' Y/n respond. Clarisse laughed and grabbed two gloves, pulling them on. She helped Y/n fully cover her hair in the blue cream, then rinse it out after twenty minutes. Including dying a small streak of Clarisse hair blue.

Y/n blow dried her hair now midnight blue hair as Clarisse sat on the edge of the bathtub, watching her. Once she was finished the two layed down on Y/n's bed. Her head resting on Clarisse's shoulder, her arms tight around Y/ns waist, keeping her close.

'So what brought this on?' Clarisse whispered after a few moments, running her fingers through her girlfriends long, straight, dark blue hair like she was inspecting it.

'I was just done with the blonde, also some Hermes boys were being dicks calling me a dumb, blonde, aphrodite kid and that was the only good thing about me. Even went as fair to say it was the only reason you were dating me cause I was a 'pretty blonde fem lesbain'.' Y/n explained, running her finger nails on Clarisses neck gently.

'Those assholes, want me to beat them up?'

'No, that's fine. I'll just curse them with huge zits right before their next date, if they ever get one.' Y/n laughed.

'Okay but if you change your mind I'll happily break their knees. Also, your blonde hair was not the reason I was dating you, mostly because it was red and black when we started dating. I'm dating you because your beautiful, smart, funny, hot as fu-'

'I get it teddy bear.' Y/n pressed a kiss on her girlfriend's cheek.

'I'm not a teddy bear.' Clarisse whined.

'You're not teddy bear, but you are my teddy bear.' Y/n pulled one of her girlfriends blue curls. Clarisse just smirked down at her girlfriend who had a look of pure innocence on her face.