Drinks

Sitting at the bar, watching my friends dance. They dragged me out to the club even though I told them I didn't want to come. I was 1130 and I had already spent 2 hours sitting at the bar, watching my friends dance, sippin on gin and tonics, waiting for this nightmare to be over. My friend Annabeth invited me along with a few other demigods, Piper, Hazel, and Clarisse. I knew Hazel pretty well as we both went to camp Jupiter but Piper and Clarisse were pretty new to me. Luckily I hadn't been approached by someone but thinking that I jinxed it.

'Hey, pretty lady.' A tall, tanned male walked up to me. He was wearing a very well tailored suit and holding a martini. I just nodded at him, turning back to look at the dance floor. He of course sat down next to me. 'So you here by yourself?'

'No, here with friends.' I mutter, taking a sip of my drink.

'Well they don't seem very interested in you. Why don't you come dance with me?' He put down his glass and held out a hand.

'No, I'm good.'

'Oh come on, you're too pretty to be sitting by yourself.'

'I said no, go find another girl.'

'Don't play hard to get.'

'I'm not'

'Stopping being a bitch and just dance with me.'

'Don't call her a bitch you pathetic punk.' A raspy voice said behind me. I turned around to see one of my mutual friends Annabeth invited, Clarisse. She stood behind me with her arms crossed in front of her stomach looking very pissed off. She was wearing black, wide leg trousers and a lace maroon triangle tank top that showed off her muscles perfectly, a black leather jacket folded over her forearm. She had dark red lipstick on and smudged black eyeliner.

'Why should I listen to you?' He spat at Clarisse.

'Because if you don't I'll cut your head off and mount it on my wall like an animal.' She growled him, he quickly stoll up and ran off making Clarisse laugh. She sat down on the stoll he was sitting on before, putting a hand on my knee. 'You okay?'

'Yeah, thanks.' I responded whilse tucking my long, black hair behind my ear.

'This really isn't your type of thing is it?' She laughed, noticing how uncomfortable I looked.

'Not at all. Honestly I only came because Annabeth asked.' I joked.

'That's far, I did the same. Want me to walk you home? Or maybe to my apartment?' She smirked. I blushed a bit then nodded. She stood up, taking my hand and guiding me out of the bar. As we left the building a cold wind hit me. I was wearing a short, navy dress with thin, spaghetti straps so I began feeling very cold very quickly. Wrapping my arms around myself caught Clarisse's attention. She stopped walking and put her jacket over my shoulders. I turned to her with a puzzled look. 'Don't want you getting hypothermia.' She laughed.

I giggled in response, pulling my arms through the jacket that smelled strongly of tobacco perfume. She placed her around me as we walked through the city. 'So are we going to yours?' I asked. She smirked down at me.

'If you'd like that, then of course.'

I nodded, then we talked about our experience at our camps until we got to her apartment.