Protective

I was sitting on a bench with my friend, Clarisse La Rue, the daughter of Ares. She was known for being a little bit of a hot head and all so a lot of people were avoiding us. I was telling her about this book I'm ready at the moment and she was pretending to be interested but I knew books weren't really her thing. But she was really trying to concentrate.

I was telling her about this character that was being forced into a marriage when a group of boys started making noise behind us. We look back to see one of them getting pushed to our bench by his friends.

'Go on' 'yeah do it pussy.'

They were all yelling. He walked over looking at me.

'Hey Y/n, I'm Harry. I was wondering if you'd like to go out at some point?' He asked. I was stunned, before I could even consider it Clarrise gripped her hand on my thigh, almost telling me 'don't you dare speak'.

'No, she doesn't.' She growled at the boy whose face dropped.

'What, do you make her decision?' He asked, crossing his arms.

'No but when it comes to who she dates, yes. Now piss off before I force feed you down a shark's throat.' Harry was mortified. He ran back to his friends who all made fun of him. I look down at my thigh which I swear is turning purple where Clarisse's hand is then up to her. 'What? He was a dick, you deserve better.'

'Oh really, what exactly do you deserve for a boyfriend?' I ask.

"Not a boyfriend, you deserve a daughter of Ares that will protect and care for you no matter what. And not let people get away with that.' She smirked at me. I felt myself blush at her suggestion. I mean I had a crush on her for a long time but I never thought she shared them. I always thought she was just a protective friend but now it makes sense. I look down to the bench, then her hand left my thigh and moved up to my neck. She tilted my head up to face her. 'Do you disagree, princess?'

I shook my head, scared to say anything. She laughed to herself then asked.

'Can I kiss you?' I nodded again but her expression changed from soft and loving to annoyed. 'Use your words please.'

'Yes, you may kiss me.' I laughed then she did. Her hand moved to the back on my neck pulling me closer to her as she pressed her lips against mine. My hands found their way to the back of her neck as her spare hand moved down to my waist, pulling my body closer to her. Before I knew it she had pulled me onto her lap and had begun kissing my neck when we were interrupted.

'CLARISSE LA RUE AND Y/N Y/L/N! GET OF EACH OTHER RIGHT NOW, YOU BOTH HAVE TO CLEAN THE STABLES TONIGHT!' Mr D called out to us. We pulled apart, she rolled her eyes.

'Just because you don't have a love life doesn't mean you can ruin ours.' She groaned.

'I HEARD THAT LA RUE! THAT'S A WEEK OF CLEANING STABLES FOR YOU!'

A/N; a bit short but whatever, its cute.