Deep chats

It was the last week of summer holidays before their senior year of highschool. The two demigods had just gotten back from camp half-blood three days ago and Y/n had convinced her dad to let Clarisse stay with them until school started as they were both going to the same boarding school. The past three days had been filled with Clarisse and Y/n going to the arcade, getting lunch, cuddling in Y/ns bed watching movies, and a tad bit of kissing.

Y/n was sitting on her bed cross legged, with her girlfriends head resting in her lap. They had just gotten back from hanging out with some of Y/n's friends. They had gone on about their plans after college and how they all wanted to travel and shit. Clarisse, being a demigod, had never really thought about college let alone after college. She started over thinking, even Y/n seemed to know exactly what she was doing. Y/n was playing with Clarisse's hair, talking about how she was dreading going back to school.

'I mean, I can deal with some of those girls. But I swear to Hecate, if I get stuck in a boarding house with Ella again I will climb to the top of the lava wall at camp and jump head first. What about you Clair?' She looked down to her girlfriend who did not seem to be paying attention. She pulled on one of her girlfriends curls which got her attention. 'Clair?'

'Yes, beautiful?' Clarisse looked up to her girlfriend with a smirk, making her blush at the nickname.

'Who do you not want to be boarding with this year?' Y/n asked, with a little laugh.

'Anyone one that isn't you.' Clarisse flirted.

'You're being more flirty than usual. What's going on?' Y/n caressed her girlfriend's jaw. Her face dropped when Y/n asked the question making her even more worried about her.

'It's just, you and your friends are so prepared for college and shit and I have no idea what I'm doing.'

'Hey, it's okay to not know what you're doing. You've still got a year, please don't stress over it.'

'It's not just that beautiful.' Clarisse sat up and turned to look at her girlfriend face to face. 'Your friends kept mentioning how they wanted to explore themselves and shit, and you agreed.'

Y/n looked at her with a confused look on her face. 'Why is that a big deal?'

'Because it means you're gonna want to explore other people too.' Clarisse looked down to the bed, scared of Y/n's reaction.

'Clair Y/n mumbled 'Look at me please' She put her finger under her girlfriend's chin , tilting her head up. 'When I said I wanted to explore myself more I meant getting shit faced drunk, stoned out of my mind, trying new hobbies, doing dangerous shit, not that I wanted to sleep around with a bunch of other people.'

"Wait really?' Y/n laughed at Clarisse's reaction, nodding. Clarisse let out a sigh of relief, throwing her arms around Y/n.

'You need to stop over thinking, and stop thinking I'm going to leave you.' Y/n whispered, making her girlfriend laugh a little.

'Girls, dinner in twenty minutes!' Y/n's dad called from outside her room

A/N; wow two posts in one day