6~The Tease

🪞MIRA🪞

Before Siddharth could twist the knob to the bathroom door, a gentle knock interrupted our moment

"Yuvraj, Dadi-sa is waiting for you and Yuvrani in the dining room" The maid informed us from the other side of our door.

Sid looked at me before closing his eyes in annoyance while a deep sigh escaped from my mouth. He freed me from his arms while I instantly ran toward the bathroom and locked the door behind me before he changes his intentions, and decides to spend the whole morning taking a shower with me without giving a fuck about the world.

"Tell her we'll be there in 30 minutes and also inform Dadi-sa that if she's so hungry, she could have all the breakfast to herself." I heard him say with irritation coating his voice while I couldn't retain my laugh anymore at his annoyance.

I am sure as hell that Siddharth wanted me and honestly, I needed him too. It's been a month since we made love as we both were engrossed in our work and didn't get enough time to spend with each other but right now we have many other things to worry about as dadi-sa would be on her way to kill us just because we skipped our morning breakfast.

हैं कन्हैया, I don't want to get scolded by her.

Translation: Oh kanhaiya (God)

"Mi--"

"Better luck next time, Mr. Rajput," I said from behind the closed door, holding my laughter.

"Don't worry Sweetheart, I have a whole night to make it up to you," A sudden rush of heat spread on my cheeks and made my body tense up. I can sense the smirk on his face and the tease in his voice.

"Stop bluffing" How could this man say something like that so shamelessly? Shameless idiot.

"I don't bluff when it comes to you, Dhadkan." My heart skipped a beat while a low chuckle left his mouth.

A smile tugged at my lips at his grumpiness, his annoyance only adding to his charm in my eyes. With a soft chuckle, I couldn't help but chuckle for the moments that were both stolen and interrupted which I shared with Siddharth.

***

As I adjusted my dupatta, the soft click of the bathroom door drew my attention, and I turned to see Sid stepping out, a towel draped around his toned torso. The water droplets clinging to his skin shimmered in the light, intensifying the contours of his body and I couldn't tear my gaze away.

His eyes roamed over me, from head to toe as he approached with a mischievous grin dancing on his lips. Without a word, his arms encircled my waist, pulling me close against his chest and he buried his face in my neck, peppering it with featherlight kisses. Giggles bubbled up from my throat at his actions, the hotness of his breath erupting butterflies inside my stomach.