ANNOUNCEMENT

Dear readers,

I hope everyone is doing great !!!

So, first of all, thank you so much for giving my book a chance and chose to be a part of the reading journey and because of that here we are, closer to the amazing milestone of 4k reads.

By the way, this announcement is made to share my recent thoughts on my ongoing book.

So, I've been going through my book lately and realized there are some things I could do better. Don't worry, though the main story stays the same.  There are some improvements I want to make so that I can improve my writing.  (Initially, I also thought about archiving my book but went against it :)  ( Can't take a risk, you know 🥲)

So, since yesterday I have been trying to rewrite my chapters and fix my mistakes (The plot remains the same)
Currently, I also started working on chapter nineteenth of  'Vows of Marriage' and it might take a week or two to release because you can see I have hardly written any chapters because of my studies.

Your constant support and patience will be appreciated a lot and do tell me if you guys have liked the book so far

Thank you so much for supporting me and my book 💖

Share your reviews or suggestions in the comment section, it will be highly appreciated.

Yours,
Belle

<3