~Blurb~

SIDDHARTH SINGH RAJPUT 📜

In the kingdom of Chittorgarh, Siddharth Singh Rajput is next in line for the throne

People often see him as tough and sarcastic, but beneath all those Siddharth has efficiently hidden his fears and insecurities that society often says men shouldn't have.

To the world, Siddharth appears relentless, showing no mercy in his decisions. But what they don't see is the softer side of him—the way he cares for those who are closer to him. The side which is only reserved for his family, especially for his wife—Cute, devoted and full of joy (And mostly attention seeker)

But he shows no forgiveness to those who dare to cross his loved ones, unleashing a vengeance that burns without remorse and leaves nothing but ashes in its wake. However, Siddharth, like everyone else, has a weakness. His wife, Mira.

She holds his heart in her hands and is the only woman who has ever dared to bring Siddharth to his knees.

Siddharth's indomitable spirit found a purpose greater than power showcasing a love for his wife that would move mountains and inspire even a king to kneel down in admiration.

She became the reason he wanted to become a better man. A man who can deserve his wife's love.

Mira became the reason he started believing in himself. In her arms, he found his hidden fears and insecurities burning away into the ashes. 

To Siddharth, his wife is a goddess of his universe for whom he would gladly bow down to worship. 

MIRA RATHORE 🪞

Mira Rathore, India's topmost fashion designer who has a passion for creating clothing designs that knows no limits

Mira Rathore, India's topmost fashion designer who has a passion for creating clothing designs that knows no limits. Despite her success, Mira was known to be cold and reserved as she held onto only one belief throughout her twenty-five years of life, "There's no such thing as love or family. It's nothing but mere bullshit."

Her life has been nothing but covered in the utter darkness. A darkness that threatens to eat her away.

However, her life took an unexpected turn when her family arranged her marriage to someone she had never met before, Siddharth, a complete stranger to her.

But the day she was married to him, she had vowed to show every bit of hatred she had inside of her heart. To make him regret ever falling for her.

Yet, Siddharth's love began to soften the ice around Mira's heart as they spent more time together. His kindness touched her in ways she had never imagined, intoxicating the feelings she had long buried out of life's cruelty.

Siddharth became an ember of salvation in her haunting nightmares and stitched the pieces of her heart she never knew existed.

With Siddharth by her side, Mira had started shedding her coldness. With him, she had found the freedom to be herself, without reservation or fear. In his arms, her tears flow freely, knowing she is accepted without any judgment or reproach.

And despite her vow to hate him, Mira found herself wanting for Siddharth's love and attention, slowly realizing that maybe, just maybe, love wasn't as elusive as she once believed.

Them

"The heart of mine beats only for you, Dhadkan

"The heart of mine beats only for you, Dhadkan."

-Siddharth

"I love every piece of you no matter how insecure or broken it is"

-Mira

Read the book to join the exciting journey of Siddharth and Mira's married life.

SPOILER: They have happily completed three years of their marriage life!!

***

Hii!!
My fellow readers :)

I hope you guys have enjoyed reading the Blurb of 'Vows of Marriage'

In Vows of Marriage, there's going to be a lot of romance between Mira and Siddharth, a perfect roller coaster of emotions, amazing side characters, heartbreak, and healings from past traumas. Mentions of abuse, revenge and lust. This book even talks a lot about how the women are being treated by the society when they suffered from sexual assault or domestic abuse.

Note that there's no kind of forced touch or abusive language between Mira and Siddharth. They have been portrayed as the lovely and sweet couple who respects each other's boundaries.

Don't forget to vote and share. 

Do share your thoughts in the comment section

Make sure to follow me on instagram 💓
My Instagram id- @authorbelle25