12~The Found family

WARNING🔥: This chapter contains highly mature content. Please proceed with caution

🪞MIRA🪞

My declaration rang in the room and I could feel his gaze lingering over me

Not saying a word, I lifted his chin with my forefinger, and before he could attempt to take his breath, my lips were on his.

Insecurities flickered in his eyes.

His self-doubt.

His fear of losing me.

I remember him letting out to me about his past. How his mother's death has left him traumatized and how frightened he had become with the thought of forfeiting someone so important to him.

I knew how hard it was for Siddharth to share anything about his past and conveying every piece of himself to me was something I would hold dear to my life.

His mother's death had made damage to his psyche which might be something he never recover from. But I would be there for him, every step of the way like he was for me with his gentle touches that anchored me in moments of doubt, with the boyish smiles he made throughout the day that warmed my heart, with his soft glances at me when he thought I wasn't aware.

Siddharth might have so many self-doubts about himself and I can see how much it tears his heart apart but no matter what, I'll always be by his side, loving every part of him and helping him battle his every little insecurities. If Siddharth has vowed to erase the hardships of my life, then I have also vowed to stand by him through every thick and thin our life will throw at us.

The storm in Siddharth's eyes threatened to suck me into its vortex.

He pressed his body against mine until I felt his rock-hard erection against my thigh. Heat sizzled through my veins. His breath tickled my skin as he dragged his mouth down my neck until he reached the pulse fluttering wildly at the base of my throat.

I forced myself to stay still as he put his hands around my waist and brushed the kiss to my lower abdomen.

My breaths turned into pants when he dragged the shower gel down to my stomach, then up again, over and over until it became foam against my skin.

The feel of his fingertips burning my skin anywhere he touched.

"Oh . . . God," I groaned while my pelvis reached for him.

His fingers went between my legs, making my mouth part in a silent cry as my orgasm exploded behind my eyes
and traveled down my body in electric waves. It was like the sensations were so intense they snatched away my ability to scream, gasp, or do anything else except burn in a fire so hot I disintegrated right then and there.