Ch4

NADIA:
When I woke up the next morning, I was in a comfy bed, I remember falling asleep in the car but I don't remember falling asleep here? Or how I got here?

I sat up in the bed and looked around the room, it was a necessity lilac colour walls, off-white curtains and a beige carpet.

It was beautiful.

I looked over to the door as it opened and a boy walked in, I never met him, or have I?

I slowly scooted closer to the headboard and realised my stuffy was with me, I'm not surprised I didn't have a nightmare...

"Hey, Nadia it's ok, I'm not going to hurt you in any way I promise. DAD!" The stranger yelled the end, which startled me and I jumped.

Next thing I knew, the man-my father was at the door with four other men, are they my brothers?

"Hey angelo, it's ok I promise, nothing is going to happen. These are your brothers bambina, they won't do anything to you" my dad explained.
(Angel)

But in an odd way, I trusted him.

I slowly moved closer to the headboard once again and wrapped my arms around me.

I still don't trust these people.

My dad sat gently on the end of the bed and watched me carefully, as if I was going to run out the door and run out of the house.

I don't think my body would let me do that, even if I tried with the way my body is in.

"Honey it's ok, nothing is going to happen" one of my brothers said, I think?

One of the men in the room turned to the rest of them with a small sigh when he saw my confused face.

"I don't think she remembers us guys" he explained. I turned to him with a small nod before responding with. "I remember your faces but I don't remember your names" I mumbled, my voice quiet but they could hear me.

"Well, I am your oldest brother, I'm Antonio and I'm 25" Antonio said, but I remember a Toni for some reason.

"I'm Alexei and I'm 22" Alex

"I'm Noah, I'm 20" Noe

"I'm Elias, I'm the eldest twin, 17" Eli

"I'm Nicolas, the youngest twin, 17" Nico

"And of course, you know who I am" dad.

"I'm Nadia, I'm 16? I think?" I said with a small frown on my face, the boys and dad looked to each other and back to me.

"What do you mean Nadia?" Alex? I think said to me with a small frown. I shrugged at him gently and fiddled with my fingers, not making eye contact.

"Nadia?" Eli asked, I shrunk further into the blanket, hoping it would swallow me. The boys looked at each other confused, I knew I shouldn't have said anything.

"What do you mean, you think?" Dad asked gently.

Here goes nothing.

"I didn't have birthdays, so I don't know when my birthday is, I just waited until it was the end of the year to celebrate my birthday on my own" I explained.

"What?" Toni mumbled, they all looked angry, especially Eli, which scared me the most.

I don't want to be punished.

Eli stood up and stormed out of the room, Nico following him our after he stormed out. Toni and Alex walked out after, Dad and Noah stayed with me.

Oh no, I am going to get punished.

What did I do wrong for them to hate me?

ELI:
I am going to kill her 'parents' I swear to god.

Why the fuck did they not let her celebrate her birthday? How much was she deprived when she was a kid?

At least her have her back now, we can make her life better. I can promise that to her, it's what she deserves.

I stormed out, I know I shouldn't have, but I couldn't stand hearing how badly she was treated.

"Eli!" Nico yelled behind me. Here we go, I already know I'm going to get yelled at, because of my actions that I did a few minutes ago but I couldn't stand seeing Nads so upset.

I turned around and saw, Nico, Antonio and Alexei all glaring at me, I'm guessing Dad and Noah stayed back and comforted Nadia.

"What the hell was that about?" Alexei asked with a small glare, I sighed and ran a hand through my hair before answering all three of my brothers.

"I couldn't stand seeing how upset Nadia looked, she wasn't allowed to celebrate her own birthday?" I said with an angry expression on my face.

"Look we understand Eli, but we don't know what happened in that house, we don't know why she is so scared or anything, we just need to be careful around Nadia for a few days" Antonio said with a small frown and affirmative voice.

I nodded and my brothers patted me on the shoulder. We need to gain her trust.

I walked back upstairs and into my room, which was close to hers, luckily. My room and Nico's room are across the hall from each other and Nadia's room is one door down from each of ours.

Dad's room is five doors down from ours, Antonio's if three and Alexei's is two doors down.

I laid down in bed and sighed.

I really hope she can open up to us.
((((

What do you guys think so far?