Ch14

DOMINIC:
I loved seeing all my kids together, my wife is back, my daughter is back and I could never be happier. We all sat at the table and I saw Nadia playing with her food.

She's full but doesn't want to upset us.

"Bambina, if you're full, you don't have to eat all of it" I explained to her. Nadia looked up at me with a small smile.

As a quiet 'thank you'

Once everyone was finished eating, I cleaned up with my wife and our kids were all in the sitting room. It was all calm until we heard Nadia scream.

In pain

We both looked at each other and ran into the sitting room, where all the boys were surrounding Nadia, Eli was sitting behind her with his chest against her back.

"What happened?" I asked, looking down at Nadia and then back to the boys. They all had guilty looks on their faces.

"We were messing around, just throwing pillows at each other, Nadia slipped on a pillow on the floor and I think she dislocated her knee" Alexei explained.

I looked down at Nadia's knee and it was in fact dislocated. I knelt down to her and barely touched her knee, causing her to whimper in pain.

"I'm so sorry baby, we need to re-locate it ok?" I explained, Nadia sobbed quietly and nodded her head.

I placed my hand on her knee and quickly put it back into place, Nadia cried out and held onto Eli's arm. Poor girl.

Once she calmed down, she looked exhausted, I picked her up from Eli's arms and held her in mine, I was going to bring her to bed, but she held onto me tightly, not wanting to let me go.

"By the looks of it, you're stuck with us Dad" Antonio laughed. I playfully glared at him and wrapped my arms around her gently and sat down on the couch with her still in my arms.

I knew she was going to be tired, since she's still really weak 

She slept for about an hour and looked around confused, unsure of where she was. "You ok love?" Noelle asked with a small smile on her face.

Nadia nodded and leaned back against me, it was getting late and I would soon have to force the boys to go to bed

Even though they're in their 20's, they still have to go to bed.

We stayed up talking for another few hours before everyone went to bed. I put Nadia to bed and went to bed myself with my wife.

I'm happy I have all my family back.

Eli:
I couldn't sleep properly, I kept tossing and turning, I was worried about Nadia.

I hope she's ok.

I slowly got out of my bed and walked across the hall to hers, she was fast asleep in her bed, she looked adorable. I slowly walked in and she shot up in the bed.

Oh shit.

"Hey it's ok, it's just me" I whispered, turning on her bedside lamp. Once Nadia saw it was me, she relaxed.

"Sorry, it's just a habit" she mumbled quietly.

I'm going to kill her foster parents, how could someone do that to an innocent little girl?

"Eli?" Nadia called out, knocking me out of my thoughts, I looked over to her and nodded my head, telling her I was listening.

"You'll never leave me, right? Of anyone else in the family? You wouldn't give up on me?" She whispered, which broke my heart.

I couldn't believe she thought this.

"Do you always think that Stella?" I asked, hoping she would say no and tell me it was a joke, but she didn't do anything.
(Star)

My heart broke even more.

She started getting upset so, I grabbed her gently and pulled her into a hug.

"We would never ever get rid of you or give up on you Nadia" I can promise you that, ok? I said encouragingly to her. She nodded and slipped out of my grasp, falling back into her bed.

I knew she was exhausted so I kissed her on the head and walked back to my room, only to be stopped by Antonio. 

"She ok?" He asked gently, I shook my head and sighed, and told him everything she told me.

"We have to make sure she doesn't feel like that, we can spoil her?" I suggested, which Antonio laughed at.

"Goodnight Eli"

Worth a shot.
((((((
I don't know about this chapter, but hope you guys like it