Ch41

3RD:
When Nadia went up to her room, her family stayed downstairs, they could see how happy Nadia was after her date. "I'm guessing it went well by the look on her face" Antonio laughed. The rest agreed and the boys went up to Nadia's room.

When they walked up to her room, they knocked on her door and they heard a small 'come in' Eli opened the door and saw Nadia lying on her bed with her stuffy.

As the boys walked in, Nadia sat up and leaned against the headboard. "What's up?" She asked seeing all her brothers in her room. They all sat down either in or near her bed. "How did their date go?" Nico asked with a small smirk.

"It was good, we went for ice cream and we went stargazing" she smiled. The boys looked at each other before looking back to Nadia. "and did anything else happen?" Noah asked, they all had cheeky grins on their faces.

"Uh, well, hemayhaveaskedmetobehisgirlfriendandimayhavesaidyestohimsonowihaveaboyfriend" Nadia spluttered out, the boys all looked confused so Nadia slowed it down.

"He may have asked me to be his girlfriend and I may have said yes so now I have a boyfriend" She slowed down her splutter. The boys smiled and stood up, walking over to Nadia and sitting on her bed.

"Is he the guy that sits beside you at lunch?" Eli asks with a knowing look on his face. Nadia nodded merely and he laughed, he already knew the answer, he just wanted to tease his little sister.

After a while the boys left Nadia's room and went to their own rooms, Nico and Eli went into Nico's room, and before they could close the door, Antonio walked in with a small smirk on his face.

"I'm guessing you already knew it was that person because you already went to his house" Nico and Eli both froze and looked at each other before looking back to Antonio.

"Uh no" Eli lied, Antonio rolled his eyes and stared at his younger siblings, causing them to break. "Ok fine, we went to his house to see if he's good enough for Nadia" Nico sighed. 

Antonio just laughed at his siblings and shook his head. "Unbelievable" he mumbled under his voice. He couldn't help but laugh at his idiotic his brothers were and how protective they were of their little sister.

"Anyway, you two idiots have school tomorrow so you both need to go to bed" Begrudgingly they went to their separate rooms and Antonio went to his.
"Toni?" Antonio turned around and saw Nadia.

Nadia walked over to Antonio and hugged him, he stood there shocked, unaware of what to do. He slowly knelt down and hugged Nadia as tightly as he could, not remembering the last time he got a hug from his baby sister or hugged her.

"Are you ok?" Nadia asked looking up at her brother, she always looked up to him, she knew they weren't as close as they were when they were kids, he never realised how much he missed Nadia when she was taken.

They slowly pulled away from each other and said good night to Antonio before going back to bed. When Antonio knew Nadia was back in bed, he walked downstairs and made sure everyone was in bed before heading to the basement door.

He opened the door and quickly closed it, not wanting Nadia to find out. When he got down to the end of the basement, it held a battered and bruised Mike, Nadia's foster parent.

Antonio knelt on his knee and looked down at the man in shame. "I just want to know" he started. Mike looked up at him, barely being able to move his tired and weakened body. "Why? Why could you hurt suck a pure and innocent soul, how could you live with yourself knowing you were harming her and taking her childhood away from her" Antonio started getting angry at the thought.

Mike started laughing and shook his head weakly. "You see, it was easy to manipulate such a stupid child, she believed us when we told her that her own parents didn't want her. And when I told her that I only hit her when I was drunk? How stupid can a child be, and when I took her-" he didn't finish that sentence, Antonio punched him square in the jaw.

"If you ever, and this is a big if, think yours going to get near my baby sister again? You have another thing coming, because when I am done with you, I'm going to let my youngest brothers know that you're down here, and let me tell you, they would be over the moon to know that they can do what they like to you, so I'd say watch your back" Antonio warned.

Time skip:
Antonio walked up the stairs of the basement, blood on his hands and I sickening grin on his face. 'ha avuto quel che meritava' he thought
(He got what he deserved)

As he made his way up, he quickly opened the door and closed it again, turning around to be met with two faces he didn't want to see. Nico and Eli. He slowly leaned against the door, not wanting to make it m.

"What's behind the door?" Nico asked, Antonio wanted to lie but he did give out to his younger brothers for lying before. Antonio sighed and pushed himself off the door and closer to his brothers.

"Mild is held down there, and I think it's your turn to have some fun with him, Alexei and Noah already had their fun, and so have I so tomorrow, you both get your turns with him" They both smirked at my statement.

This will be fun.
(((((((((

I don't know what to write here but 🙃