Ch29

NADIA:
Why do cramps hurt so much? That has been my mood for the past few days. It is the last day of the staying in the cabin and then we have a week before school starts. Am I nervous? Very much so, are the boys trying to ease my nerves? Once again, yes.

We got everything packed, and we headed back to the car. My stomach was still cramping and slightly uncomfortable, but it was better than it was previously.

I felt bad for the boys because they had to go through a few days of me being moody, emotional and just not wanting to do anything, but I still walked down to the lake with them, and I stayed on the dock.

As we were driving home, we were all talking, blasting music and everything I was in a better mood than I was a few days ago, and I was more chatty, more energetic and less of a moody child.

The boys started joking with me at school and tried to make me feel better about being nervous which they were helping me a lot with. Mom and Dad kept saying to me about how excited I would be in school and how good it will be, but I'm still not 100% sure about it

When we got home, we all slept for a few hours because of how long the drive was, and when we all decided to get off school bags, school uniforms and everything we needed for school ready because it is starting in a few days

Eli and Nico will be there for me, but I don't want to constantly rely on my brothers so I'm kind of hoping I'll make some friends. Eli wanted to watch a movie once again in the movie room before we all went to bed. Everyone surprisingly agreed and we watch a Disney movie because nobody wanted me scared.

Which I am very glad about because horror movies terrify me, I don't want to have any more nightmares since I haven't been having nightmares for the past almost month, and I've been with my family now for two months or possibly longer.

It's weird to think that two or so months ago, I would constantly get punished for things that I didn't do just because my foster parents didn't like me and now I'm with my actual family and I could never be happier.

I saw someone's hand, waving in front of me, which caused me to blink a good few times before looking up to the person seeing that it was Nico with a small smirk on his face, knowing that I zoned out.

I gently push them and continued watching the movie, when the movie is finished, we were all going to go to bed, but Dad asked me to stay behind.

"So I got your past grades from your teachers and for the short amount of time, you were in school. Your grades are amazing, you're going to do so well if you keep up the work, I'm not telling you or anything but just for your own sake. Keep up with your grades your work and everything please bambina" he asked, with an honest smile.
(Baby)

I knew that, and grades would stay up and if I kept up with the work and everything I know I'll do you good so I nodded my head and hugged my dad, promising him that I will keep up my grades and the work.

I walked out of the movie room and walked up to my room, and I saw my uniform placed on the bed, I walked over and saw it was the uniform jumper, a white blouse and a skirt or trousers before I went to bed, my mom walked in and give me a quick hug good night and said everything was going to be okay.

And I believe her, I believe her my brothers and my dad. I'm just scared that I'm gonna get bullied or I'm gonna get made fun of because I am the only girl in my family or I've been missing for 12 years, it's going to be difficult at the beginning, but I think I'm going to get the hang of it.

I got under my covers and held my stuffy close to me, so I wouldn't have nightmares, even though it's been over, 2 or 3 months, I still get nightmares every now and again.

I start school in a few days and I am really excited about it, but I also have a pit in the bottom of my stomach that isn't helping how I feel.

I tried to ignore the small pit in my stomach, which helped me calm down a bit, I fell asleep knowing I would be ok, knowing my brothers would be with me every step of the way.

DOMINIC:
"Are you sure she's going to be ok?" My wife asked me, coming in from our daughter's room, I walked into my office after Nadia walked upstairs to bed.

I put down my pen and look at my wife, I gently sighed and she sat down in front of the ok my desk, to distract me from my work, which worked.

I looked up at my beautiful wife and smiled at her, placing my arms around her waist. I kissed her head and she saw what I what I was working on, she turned back to me and I nodded.

"I'm going to find that figlio di puttana and make him pay for what he did to mia bambina" I warned.
(Son of a bitch & my baby)

What was on my laptop was enough proof to put them motherfuckers in jail. Or worse. I found a camera feed of my baby getting 'punished' for something she didn't do.

That figlio di puttana is not safe when I am finished with him.
(Son of a bitch)
((((((((
Nadia starts school soon!!
Plus there will be a love interest added in!!!