Ch11

3RD:
"Mom?" Eli asked shocked.

Noelle Romano, a very successful businesswoman, who left her family after a few years after Nadia was taken, she needed time away to regain her thoughts because she lost her baby girl.

Her mental health got the best of her and she signed herself into a psych ward, she couldn't help but feel the emptiness and pain of losing her baby.

"Hear me out" Noelle said quietly, slightly raising her hands to show she doesn't want anyone to get hurt.

Before she continued herself talking, she looked over to Eli and saw the little girl in his arms, she looked exactly like Nadia when she was a baby and toddler.

Eli saw his mother looking at the little girl fast asleep in his arms so he answered her question.

"It's Nadia"

Noelle sobbed and covered her mouth with her hand. Eli and Nico looked over to their dad and he sent them a small smile, as an apology.

"I'm going to bring Nadia up to bed and let her sleep" Eli whispered, passing his mum and dad while going up the stairs.

"I'm so so sorry, I left I couldn't stand seeing our family without our baby girl, my mental health got so bad I signed myself in a psych ward until a year ago" she explained.

When Eli came back down he saw everyone's look on their faces. He heard what his mother said and he was never angry at her, he was just more upset than anything else.

Dominic saw how everyone was, so he did the only thing he could think of.

He simply stood up and walked into the kitchen and put the kettle on. Soon enough everyone followed him in and they all sat in silence.

No one knew what to say or do.

"Where are you staying?" Noah asked, he understood why his mother left so he wanted to make sure she was safe.

All of them did.

"I have been staying with one of my friends, she's been helping me a lot" Noelle explained.

And once again silence.

No one knew what to do, they didn't know if they should say anything or not, and they didn't do anything until they heard someone scream.

Nadia.

"Shit!" Eli yelled running upstairs, the boys soon following behind him. Noelle looked over to Dominic. "I'll explain everything later" he said before grabbing her hand and pulling her up the stairs to their daughter.

When they got upstairs, they ran into Nadia's room, she was now awake. She was sobbing and yelling, her nightmare made her that scared.

Eli was sitting behind her, holding her close to him and gently whispering sweet things into her ear. The rest of the brothers were sitting on the end of the bed, or on the little bench beside the window.

Nadia was distraught.

Noelle looked over to Dominic and she had tears in her eyes, after seeing what happened to her baby.

"I'm so sorry I completely forgot her stuffy was in my room, I wasn't thinking, I just wanted her to have a nap so she would feel better" Eli said, guilt washing over him when he saw how his little sister was.

"Eli it's ok, it's not your fault" Antonio said trying to calm Eli's nerves. They all looked down at the now fast-asleep little girl in his arms.

She was adorable.

Eli lay down with her, she clung to him and he looked over to his dad and mum. They both smiled at him before gently closing her door and letting her sleep.

Dominic walked into his office and Noelle followed quickly after him.

"Can you please tell me when the hell happened?" She asked panicked for her daughter. Dominic sat her down and explained everything they know so far to her.

"Oh my baby" she mumbled, tears cascading down her cheeks. Dominic still had love for his wife, she explained to him why she was leaving and he let her go.

Knowing she would come back, but unsure when.

Dominic walked over to her and hugged her, letting her sob onto his shoulder. She let the pain go of leaving her family, losing her daughter and the torture she went through.

She should've been there for her family.

But she wasn't, and she plans to change that.

Starting with her sons
((((((
Two updates in a day!