Ch26

ALEXEI:
After Nadia went missing, I kept searching for her, same as Antonio, I wasn't letting my baby sister slip from our grasp that easily. I helped Antonio search for her but after he gave up.

I kept looking. But I still couldn't find anything, I gave up on looking until Dad told us we found her. I couldn't feel happier when he said they found her. It was a little bit awkward at the beginning when Nadia first came to the house but after a few days, it felt like she was never gone.

I always remember when we were young before Nadia got taken she was always the life of the house no matter what happens she was always so happy and so entertaining.

Flashback:
It was a gruelling day we recently found out that our family pet passed due to a car hit-and-run, we were all really upset about it and Nadia, the twins and Noah didn't know it was only me Antonio and the parents.

I was only eight at the time when we lost our family pet, Noah was only six, the twins were three and Nadia was only two, even though Noah was six we didn't want him finding out, so the only people who knew was me, Antonio and our parents.

When we got back from the vets all of us, were really upset about our dog and I was in a very soppy mood because I was really close to Alphonso, when we walked in the door, Nadia was walking around, but she kept stumbling since she was still a baby, so when I got to the playroom, Nadia jumped up from her Lego and started stumbling over to me.

She had the biggest smile on her face, it was like she didn't see us for all her life. She was always that happy. I smiled at her and pick her up and help her close to me. No matter what goes on in life she always makes it better.

I walked into the kitchen, where everyone else was with Nadia in my arms, Antonio and our parents were upset about Alphonso, but as soon as a smiley faced Nadia came in with me, she started cheering everyone up. She was blabbing words since she knew a few words, but she was getting better at talking. 

No matter what she will do she would always make us all so happy until the day she went missing. The day she went missing I felt a piece of my heart left with her, because she was the baby of the family and the only daughter in the family, we all had a special place in our hearts for her so when she disappeared, that special place went with her 

And it never came back until the day Dad brought her home and his arms, she was fast asleep in his arms as she never looked more adorable. I couldn't get over how small she was since all of us are over 6'0, except for Mom who's only 5'10.

The good thing is when Dad brought Nadia home we weren't doing any mafia business as in we were all home, Antonio wasn't in another part of the world, or Dad wasn't either, or even I was home, because most of the time since Nadia was gone, I barely went home at times, because it just reminded me of her, and how we all failed her.

I always remember when we were young and we still do it up until Marina came home. We would always go into her room and it will be one of us or all of us. We just stayed in her room and say little memories we have with her.

Just to keep her spirit alive, and even sometimes I would sleep in her room, so I could feel closer to her, no matter where she was. I understand that Noah felt guilty about the day that it happened and he doesn't want her going to school because of protecting her and everything. 

But it will be better for her in the long run still make friends she'll have protection because Noah Nico and Eli are all going to be at school with her

So no matter where she is in the world, she's always gonna be protected by her older brothers. When we went down to the lake, we got memories again of when we were young, and when we were here, we haven't been to the cabin in a good few years.

So when we all woke up the next day, we did the normal tradition of making breakfast and then waiting an hour I'm going for a swim again, it has been a tradition since we were Young when me and Antonio, were old enough before Nico, the twins and Nadia were born 

While Mom was pregnant with the twins, me and Antonio, we go swimming in the lake, and Noah was too young at the time, it was always a good place to go so instead of renting the cabin. Dad bought it from the owner, so we could go down whenever we wanted and we could go down with our kids in the future as well.

When we were all getting breakfast prepared, Ellie came down with Nadia attached to him, it was always cute seeing how close they were, since they were always like that when they were babies and when they were kids.

I was honestly more excited for Eli to see Nadia again than any of us because I knew how much he missed Nadia and how close he was to Nadia.

When Nadia disappeared, Eli was broken. He had his twin, but he didn't know what to do. He missed having tea parties and dressing up with Nadia, and even though there now seventeen and sixteen.

They are probably still going to do that no matter what age they are
(((((((
Eli's pov next! Hope you guys are enjoying these!