Ch12

NADIA:
Once again I woke up on top of Eli, I shimmied out of his arms and ran across to his room, grabbing my stuffy and a hoodie of his.

Even though I have some, they're not as comfy as my brother's ones. I walked downstairs, unaware of the time, and walked into the kitchen, I heard voices from the kitchen so I knew some people were awake.

But who?

I slowly walked into the kitchen, to see my parents, Alexei and Antonio. They heard me walking in and they looked over to me with a big smile, I walked over to Antonio and hugged him, he picked me up and I wrapped myself around him.

Eli's not here, so Antonio will do.

"Hey arachidi, you ok?" Antonio smiled at me, I nodded my head, not trusting my voice, I still feel off from yesterday and I feel my anxiety skyrocket since yesterday.
(Peanut)

Also, my mom is home, I'm not sure if I should trust her or if I should be wary of her.

Maybe she was like my foster mom, or she could be like everyone else in the family. I looked over at my mom and she gently smiled at me.

"Hi, love" she smiled, I sent her a small smile back and slowly got off Antonio who reluctantly let me down. "Hi" I said quietly, my voice still a little horse since I was screaming my lungs off yesterday after my nightmare.

I was about to say something when I heard my brothers-the twins and Noah walking down the stairs, Eli smiled at me and picked me up, giving me a big hug, my ribs were still sore so I made a small noise to tell him to stop squeezing me so hard.

Which he understood.

"Shit sorry Nads, you ok? Did I hurt you in any way?" He asked cautiously once he let me down. I shook my head and hugged him again.

"I'm ok, just my ribs are still sore and hurting" I mumbled into his shoulder and held onto him tighter, now realising what I said.

Oh no, I'm going to get so badly punished.

I pushed Eli away and looked fearfully at my family, I can feel my anxiety rise and I started panicking. I could feel my heart pounding, I knew I was having a panic attack.

I'm going to die

I shouldn't have said about my ribs

Why am I so stupid

I backed myself into a wall and slid down the wall, clutching my hands into my hair, I knew something bad was going to happen.

Why did I open my mouth?

I couldn't breathe, I was hyperventilating.

I can't breathe

I can't breathe

I can't breathe

I'm going to die

I shouldn't have said anything

I should have kept my mouth shut

I felt something soft on my face, I looked up and saw my mom gently holding my face in her hands, she then smiled moved one of her hands to my head and started massaging my hands, to make me let go of my hair.

Which I did

Then I could hear what she was trying to say to me.
"It's ok, sweetheart, no one in this family will ever hurt you, it's ok, there we go, you're ok, baby girl" She kept saying sweet things to me and eventually my heart slowed down to normal and I could breathe again.

I looked up at my mom and hugged her, which luckily she returned. "There we go, my sweetheart, nothing to fear" she whispered to me, gently rubbing my back.

I shakily pulled away from my mom and saw everyone looking at us, before I knew it, all my brothers were surrounding me and hugging me.

From that point of time, I knew I was safe.

When they pulled away, they looked at each other then to me, that's not good.

"Stella, we need to check your ribs" Eli said to me.
(star)

And I felt my heart stop.
((((((
A little shorter than others, but hope it's ok.

What do you guys think about the mom?