Ch10

ELI:
When I woke up, I felt someone lying on top of me, I looked down and saw my baby sister lying on top of me and I smiled at how cute she was.

I was going to get up, but Nadia clung to me more. I smiled at her and held onto her before I slowly stood up and held onto her when I walked downstairs.

"Morning!" Noah yelled, seeing me walk down, I quickly shushed him and pointed down to Nadia, thinking she was still asleep, but sadly, she was now awake, still holding onto me.

"Hey Nads, you ok" She slowly nodded and slowly let go of me, still in my hoodie that I gave her last night, she slowly walked over to the island and sat down, before standing up again and walking to the fridge and grabbing the milk.

Noah, Alexei, Nico and I looked at her and back at each other. "What you up to Nads?" Alexei asked with a small laugh. "I just wanted a glass of milk" and smiled gently.

"Why not a cup of tea?" Nico asked, Nadia looked over to Nico confused. "What's tea?" She asked. All of us gawked at her

How did she never have tea?

"I mean I know what it is, I just never tried it, I don't know what it tastes or looks like" she mumbled, all of a sudden getting embarrassed. Me and the boys smile at her before I walked over to the kettle and boiled it.

I walked over to the cup cupboard and picked out a cup, before walking over to the kettle again and picking up a tea bag and when the kettle boiled, I made her some tea.

"Do you want a lot of milk in it?" I asked her, Nadia nodded and I poured out a little bit of the water before seeping the bag and pouring in the milk.

"Do you take any sugar?" I asked, Nadia again looked confused before shaking her head slowly.

As if she was unsure.

"You can try it with and without to see if you like it or not" I suggested which Nadia agreed to. I made the tea, a little weak so she wouldn't burn her mouth, when she tried it without the sugar, she liked it, so I let her drink the cup of tea with the sugar.

Once everyone was up, Dad suggested we could bring Nadia shopping for clothes, me, Nico and Noah decided to go to the shop with her, while Alexei, Antonio and Dad stayed here and sort some business out.

When we were driving to the shop, I felt something hit my hand, me and Nadia were sitting in the back, Nico and Noah were sitting in the front.

I looked over and saw Nadia playing with my fingers. I smiled at her and held her hand gently. Once we got to the shopping mall and walked in.

We were looking around different shops and picking up clothes Nadia picked up, she didn't want to ask for much because of pricing, but it didn't bother us.

"Do you guys want to get food?" Noah asked all of us. We nodded and we walked over to the food court.

"What would you like?" I asked Nadia, she looked over to me with a small confused look on her face. "Do you want to eat anything?" I asked gently.

"Small portion of chips?" Nadia asked, her cheeks going red as she put her head down and played with her fingers. I smiled and grabbed her hands, she looks up at me and I nodded.

Once we got all of the food we wanted, we sat down at one of the booths in the food hall. "What's with the bags?" She asked looking over to the three bags of clothes by our feet.

"They're yours, and before you say anything, we didn't mind getting you them, you need clothes sorellina" Nico said smiling.

He's coming out of his shell more.

"Thank you" Nadia smiled before slowly eating her chips, we smiled that she was eating, so we dig into our own food.

After a couple of hours, Nadia was getting tired, so we decided to go home, Nadia fell asleep on the way home, so when we got home I picked her up, she was hugging me, panda style and I walked inside with her.

But when we got inside, we all froze and I tightened my grip on Nadia, she grumbled in her sleep and it was cute but I was more focused on the person in front of me.

"Mom?"
((((((

Ahh cliffhanger hope it's ok!