Ch42

NADIA:
The next morning, we all woke up a little bit later than expected, Dad got me, Nico and Eli all ready for school and we got there early, luckily, when I walked in, I walked to my locker and when I opened my locker door, I felt a person behind me.

I slowly turned around and a smile grew on my face when I saw Matteo behind me. "Good morning girlfriend" Matteo smiled. I blushed and covered my face with my hands. I'm not used to this even with my family.

Matteo laughed and gently grabbed my hands and pulled my hands away from my face. "Hello" I said with a small smile on my face. He gently leaned forward and soaked a small kiss onto my cheek and lips, when we released from the kiss, he placed a small kiss on my forehead before holding my hand.

I closed my locker after getting the books that I needed for the day. We walked into our first class of the day. The class was a bit boring so me and Matteo talked for most of it, since we sat at the back.

Time skip:
After my fourth class, we luckily had lunch, I was actually feeling hungry today, so I walked to the cafeteria with Sofia to get food.

When we got food Sofia looked down at my tray and smiled that I had food on the tray instead of an apple and a drink, I normally don't eat much. When we walked to the table, I sat down beside Matteo and he smiled at me, putting his arm around me and kissing me on the forehead before we both started eating not thinking much of it.

That was before Naveah, Alexis and Sofia gasped dramatically and all stood up, placing their hands on the table, we both looked away from each other and saw Sofia, Naveah and Alexis had their mouths open, while Carter and Max both had smirks on their faces.

"Yo-you two are together?" Naveah asked with a happy look on her face. Sofia slowly sat down and Alexis still stood up with a shocked look on her face. "Are you going to answer the woman or what?" Carter asked, slowly leaning into his arms on the table.

I started furiously blushing and dug my hard into Matteo's shoulder, causing my friends to break out into 'awes' and 'oohs' I blushed more and Matteo held me against him by wrapping his arms around me.

"For all of you nosey people, yes I asked her to be my girlfriend and I said yes" Matteo gleamed. I slowly moved away from Matteo's shoulder and looked up at my smirking friends. "Yeah he asked me last night when we went on our date" I laughed.

We kept talking for a bit until I heard two pairs of footsteps walking towards us. I slowly turned my head and saw my two idiotic brothers walking towards us. Oh no. Eli saw me looking at them and smiled at me.

"Hello" Nico smiled when they walked over to us, Eli sat beside Naveah and Nico sat beside Alexis. "How are you all doing this lovely Friday?" Eli smirked while looking between me and Matteo. I thought Matteo would freeze up since it's my brother's.

But he didn't, he smiled and wrapped his arm around me and held me close to him. "We're all good, how are you boys" Matteo smiled. Eli and Nico both had a look of respect on their faces.

We kept talking until the bell went for the next classes. We were all cleaning up our lunch and Eli had a smirk on his face. "Do you want to come to dinner tomorrow? And meet everyone else?" I froze and looked at Eli with a scowl on my face. "Yeah, I'll ask my parents if I can go" he said yes? Maggie said yes to meeting all of my family?

Oh he's dead, the twins smiled and both walked off, I turned to Mattel with a confused look on my face. "You said yes, to meeting my family, as in my older brothers and my parents" I asked. Matteo laughed and nodded his head gently. "Yes, I really want to meet your family, even though we have only been together since yesterday, but I do really want to meet them" he explained with a smile.

I smiled at him and I couldn't under what to say, I have never felt this much love from this many people, with the people I grew up with, and now with my actual family, I haven't felt like this in forever.

All I could think of doing is, hugging him. "I'm sorry, this is the best way I can show how I feel when I have no idea what to say" I explained, Matteo hugged me tighter and held me close to him.

When we released from our hug, we grabbed our bags and walked to our last two classes. I hope Eli and Nico like Matteo from what they saw today.

Luckily, school was over, and my last class was art so I didn't have it with Matteo, so when I walked to the car, Eli and Nico wouldn't stop making fun and teasing me, and they couldn't keep their mouth shut because as soon as we got into the car, Eli blurted.

"Nadia's boyfriend is coming to dinner tomorrow!" I smacked the back of his head and they both laughed. Dad slowly turned to me with a smile and didn't say a word, but as soon as we got home, of course, Dad didn't keep his mouth shut either.

"Nadia's boyfriend is coming over tomorrow!" Dad bellowed from the front door. I'm dead tomorrow
((((((((

Matteo's meeting the rest of her family!!