Ch45

ELI:
I feel awful that I yelled at Nadia, I feel so stupid for getting mad at her and taking it out on her, I was just so mad at Mike because of the bullshit he was saying about Nadia. I hate him for it and I hate myself for taking my emotions out on Nadia.

I could see Nadia behind the door of her room, she slowly opened the door and allowed me to walk into her room. How am I going to explain this to her? I can't tell her the whole truth, so I may need to bluff a bit.

I walked over to her bed and sat down on it, Nadia following me soon after and sitting on the bed beside me. I could tell in her eyes, she wanted me to tell her the truth and she wants to know what happened. So I have to lie to my baby sister.

I sighed quietly and started the lie, hoping she didn't know. "I wasn't mad at you, I was mad, well really mad at my friends, they were being dickheads and they said something stupid about you, which I'm not going to say, and I got mad at them and didn't realise you bumped into me, and I didn't think with my head and I'm so so sorry that I hurt you" I told a little lie.

Nadia nodded and looked up at me with a small smile. "I'm glad you apologised and I know you didn't mean to hurt me in any way but it did remind me of my past and stuff, but I forgive you" She smiled at me and hugged me.

We stayed like that for a bit until I broke the hug and looked down at her with a knowing smirk. "Want to ask one of the older brothers to bring all of us down to the shop and grab a bunch of junk food and watch movies all day?" Nadia smiled at me and nodded her head.

"Grab a hoodie!" I yelled running out of her room and running downstairs to the boys and telling them the plan. Once we were all ready, Antonio decided to drive while Mom and Dad set up the movie room for all of us.

When we got to the shop, we grabbed a shopping cart and walked straight to the junk food section. "Right let's get, gushers, jolly ranchers, Doritos, dip, bueno, lays, skittles, m&ms, magic stars, buttons and jelly tots" Alexei, Antonio, Noah and Nico all walked around and put different snacks into the cart while Nadia and myself stayed back, pushing the cart around.

"You ok?" I heard a small voice beside me, I looked over and saw Nadia looking up to me with her big brown eyes. I laughed gently and nodded my head. "Yeah I'm ok, just still feel bad about what I did" I sighed. Nadia hit my shoulder and I faked being hurt.

"Ouch you're so strong, I feel like I'm lightheaded" I laughed, gently leaning into Nadia, acting like I was going to fall, Nadia laughed and tried to keep me up, but we both ended up falling.

The boys looked over to us and saw us both on the floor laughing. "You two are so immature" Antonio laughed, walking over and helping Nadia up while he left me on the floor.

"Dickhead" I mumbled before standing up myself and we continued walking around the isles and picking up more junk foods.

Once we had everything, we bought everything and headed back to the house, after Mom and Dad texted us saying the movie room was ready for the family. When we got home, I told Nadia to change because she was in leggings, and surprisingly, all the rest of us were in sweatpants and hoodies.

Once Nadia came back down, we walked into the movie room and all got ourselves situated and we started binge-watching movies. I sat beside Nadia and I still felt upset about today and I felt so guilty about it.

I slowly moved my arm and held her close to me. Nadia smiled and leaned into me. I couldn't be happier that my baby sister doesn't hate me or anything like that, because if she did, I don't know what I would do.

"You ready for summer, Nadia?" Nico looked over to Nadia with a smile on his face. "Yeah, I just don't want to do exams" Nadia explained, I groaned and threw my head back, not wanting to do these exams.

Dad laughed and threw a pillow at me. "Gee thanks, Dad, I can really feel the love" I joked, Nadia laughed at me and shook her head.

Mom and Dad went up to bed after a few movies, Nadia ended up falling asleep on me, so when we finished watching movies, we all headed up to bed, I picked up Nadia while her being wrapped in a blanket and fast asleep.

I walked upstairs with Nadia in my arms and I couldn't help but smile, my little sister doesn't hate me and she isn't mad at me for what I stupidly did earlier.

When I got into her room, I placed her on her bed, unwrapped the blanket from her body and put her under her covers. I placed her stuffy under her arm and gently placed a small kiss on her forehead.

I still feel so guilty about what I did, and my anger took over, and I didn't realise who I was yelling at, I was just so mad at what Mike said about Nadia, that I let my anger take over, I am never letting myself do that again.

I walked into my room after a few minutes and saw Antonio sitting on the bed I sighed and closed the door, not closing it fully knowing I wouldn't get a full lecture. "I know you weren't thinking straight, but if you ever hurt Nadia, we will have problems" he said simply.

I walked over to my bed and sat beside my older brother. "I can promise you I will never hurt Nadia again, I'm still kicking myself over it because I didn't know it was her and I let my anger take over and I know I shouldn't have, but what the motherfucker was saying about our little sister, just tipped me over the edge" I explained.

Antonio nodded his head and slowly rose from my bed, and walked to the door. "You do know I love you right?" he asked, leaning against the door frame. I nodded my head and looked up at my brother. "Yeah, I just don't use my head a lot" I laughed, Antonio laughed and shook his head

"Good night, baby bro" I smiled at the nickname, and quickly said good night as well, when Antonio left, I got under my covers and smiled at how today went, it honestly went better than expected.
(((((
The book is coming to an end soon!!

I hope you guys really enjoy reading this book, and thank you for all the support, plus in the next stories, there will be longer chapters like this