Ch8

NADIA:
Before she fell asleep;
I am so dead, they are going to punish me!

What am I going to do?

They look so much stronger than my old parents

They'll easily kill me.

Don't think about that

I knew someone was holding me, but I didn't know who it was, but I felt comfortable with them, I slowly fell asleep with one of my brothers holding me

Time skip:
When I woke up, I felt someone holding me, I tensed and tried to move away from the person, but when I opened my eyes and looked up, seeing Eli was holding me, I eased knowing it was him holding me and no one else.

What am I going to tell him about last night?

I slowly slipped out of his grip and ran to take a quick shower, I just want this feeling of his hands on me gone.

When I was finished my shower, I changed quickly and walked out, Eli was still asleep on my bed, I laughed lightly and walked over to him, lying down beside him and he subconsciously wrapped his arms around me.

I guess I'm stuck.

That was until Dad walked in and saved me from Eli's grasp, Dad helped me out of his arms, which caused Eli to wake up.

"What?" He mumbled before sitting up. I laughed at him, but silently hissed after, my ribs still in pain. Dad looked down at me and I sighed, knowing he heard me hiss in pain.

"Bambina can we talk to you about something?" Dad asked calmly. I nodded and Eli quickly got out of my bed and followed us down the stairs.
(Baby)

We walked into the sitting room and I saw all my brothers there. Oh no.

"What's happening?" I asked, scared of what the outcome would be. Dad sat me down next to him and sighed gently. "Can we ask you some questions?"  Dad asked carefully, as if not to scare me off.

I nodded, knowing what they would be.

"What happened last night?" Alex asked looking directly at me. I looked down and played with my fingers. "I had a nightmare because my stuffy was on the floor" I mumbled.

"What was the nightmare about arachidi" Antonio asked with a calm voice, I shook my head and felt tears brim my eyes. Nico walked over to me and sat down beside me.
(Peanut)

"We're not going to blame or judge you sorellina" he whispered to me. I nodded and looked up to everyone who had concerned looks on their faces.
(Baby sister)

"My old parents used to-" I had to stop myself, I was on the verge of sobbing, I couldn't hold it together anymore. "They used to what bambina?" Dad asked quietly.
(Baby)

Nico could tell I was upset and he wrapped his arm around me, causing me to flinch, my brothers and dad looked at each other and then back to me, meaning they saw. 

"Did they ever hurt you?" Noe asked, with a straight face. I knew they now know so there is no hiding it anymore. So I nodded gently.

"Do you have any bruises or scars?" Antonio asked, again I nodded. I heard muffled whispers and hid my head in my blanket, I didn't want this to happen.

"Can-can we see?" Alexei asked cautiously, I let out a sob and nodded my head, slowly lifting up my hoodie that covered the memories-or nightmares of my past.

All I heard was gasps.

I tucked my head further into the blanket and lowered my hoodie. I couldn't look up to my family, they will hate me or punish me, I felt someone pull their arm gently around me and I tensed first before gently easing into them.

I looked up and saw Nico holding me gently, sitting on the bed next to me.

"We will always protect you sorellina" he whispered quietly to me. I smiled at him before looking to all my brothers. They had angry looks on their faces but I knew it was towards me.
(Baby sister)

I think?

As if reading my mind, Dad turned to me with a small smile and looked back at my brothers.
"I can promise you we're not mad at you bambina, we're mad at your foster parents, let's just call them that-" Dad was going to finish before my brothers interrupted him.
(Baby)

"They are not foster parents"

"I can think of something else to call them"

"Since when were they foster parents' father?"

"Are we thinking of the same people?"

"Poor choice of words for them, I can think of much better names to call them, far better names"

Dad looked at all my brothers and they quietened down, so Dad could continue what he was saying.
"As I was saying, before being interrupted by these goons, we promise to protect you and we would never and will never hurt you" he explained.

I smiled at him.

"Thank you Dad" I whispered, he smiled back and pulled his arm up, I got out of Nico's grasp and practically fell into dads embrace.

I feel-no, I know I am starting to trust them.

But that still scares me.

But time will tell.
(((((((

Favourite brother so far?