The world of teywat and Final attack

The screen start to show Jaune and izuku come out denliner

They both roll on ground as they groan in pain as denliner moving away.

Izuku: what the hell was that guy problem!?-pissed off-

Jaune: i swear I will kill that guy after doing that!

They both stand up from the ground as they look around their surrounding, it was many tree and grass on their feet.

Jaune: I think We are in a forest

Izuku: No shit Sherlock! Of course we would be in some damm forest!

Jaune: hey! This shit Sherlock name is Jaune mile Luna! Dumbass!

Izuku: this dumbass have a name too you know!

Jaune: I don't even know your name

Izuku: the name is Izuku Denjiro! Got it!

Jaune: yeah yeah yeah let find away to get out of here before something worse happen.

Both walking as they were quiet on the journey, they don't want to talk about themselves in the past.

later at night

Both of them were on grass and sleeping. The fire camp slowly die down as hilichurl slowly approaching their sleep body.

It was completely dark, no one can see them or hear them but....

A crack come from baton cover in lightning as hilichurl dash toward the lightning. The hilichurl got hit by a super punch. Each hilichurl got hit by electric baton in cinematic way. Leaving Crackling Axe Mitachurls only alone there.

Several glowing time glyph appear line infront of face mitachurls. Behind mitachurls was a Lightning sound gather on someone feet.

Jaune: Time break!-jump up-

Izuku: Lightning blast!-jump up-

Both extend their right leg as they delivering flying side kick. Mitachurls get two impact kick went through it body.

The moon light shine up as it show hilichurl body disappear in ashes. Jaune place his fedora on head and izuku raise his finger in three,two,one. After then mitachurls blown up after receiving the two final attack.