What's fatui and A former devil

The screen start to show Jaune and izuku was walking toward the city.

Izuku: You know something alway annoy me, Jaune?

Jaune: Like what?

Izuku: I don't know like how come a child could floating on air like paimon.

Jaune: when you mention something like that. Amber did call paimon as a mascot, kaeya doesn't even question what paimon is or even lumine too.

Izuku: That pixie kid can be something more than just a floating kid.

Jaune: yeah I hope something like that wouldn't happen.< if I can asked my future self some question about it>

Izuku: I have a question about Your world source energy

Jaune: what about it?

Izuku: like how many element type for dust?Are there any unstable dust? Like supernova one

Jaune: Good question. Ahem, Would you like to hear explain dust in 5 month?

Izuku:...-deadpan-change my mind. Do you remenber that one time a book drop on your head?

Jaune: Yeah. I can't believe that book having some useful about information about this world like what's a vision.

Izuku: Wanna go faster before they wait us?

Jaune: let go faster before they wait us

Jaune grab izuku back and behind head. He use time dodge, moving fast in a "blink" leaving a blur of them behind.

They arrive at Mondstadt entrance gate, aether and paimon just arrive to Mondstadt too.

Paimon: WOAH!-surprise about their appear-

Jaune: Did we arrive on right moment?

Aether: Nope, we also just arrive here too.

Izuku:-feeling sick- I swear if you didn't not warning me next time. I think I may vomit on ground now.

Jaune: did you guy also clear on one of the temple?

Paimon: yeah we did!

Aether: actually, amber and me only do the job and sheee~-point at paimon-

Jaune: let me guess? disappear?-raise an eyebrow-

Aether:-facepalm- Yup

Paimon:he-hey!-hitting aether lightly in embressaming- don't spill out!

Aether: I mean it kinda true though.

Jaune: anyway. Wanna come along at headquarters

Aether: Yeah, sure. Let go

They start to walk into city, walking on their way to Headquarter but they see Jean talking to someone in suspicious attire.

Jaune: Isn't that Jean?

Paimon: Paimon think so too.

Izuku: It seem she is talking to someone.

Paimon: Let's let her finish, then we can go talk to her.

Meanwhile, the traverler group waiting Jean finish her talking with Fatui .

Anastasia: which is what has brought us to this point in the first place.

Anastasia: if you unable to promotely deal with Stormterror threat then leave the defense of Mondstadt to the Fatui.

Anastasia: we put an end to Mondstadt dragon issue, all we need to do is bring that monster to the-