Short chapter: outworlder Ultimate Attack

The screen start to show a empty field with a dummy

Issei Ultimate: Begone from this world

Issei standing 50 kilometer away as he drink sugar cane juice. He tossed his drink aside after done drinking it.

DxD issei hater: Hey! LOSER RING WILDER!!

Issei: Haa~-let out long sigh-

He pulling middle finger back against his thumb. He create many fire ball on both of his side.

DxD issei hater: aww what a cute attack you got there-mocking him- we have fire resistance you know that!

Issei: fire resistance not fire immunity,dumbass.

He manipulate the fire ball into a flowing fire. Forming a small fire ball infront of his arm.

Issei: begone

He flick the small fire ball, sending it toward at the hater. The attack went from small into huge at high speed. Burn the hater alive in matter of second.

The attack just went past the dummy.

Jaune Ultimate: Prepare for isekai

Jaune hater smashing their keyboard on our Blond boy taking their waifu screen time. Jaune standing behind them with annoying expression.

Hater: That dumb blond should Die and I will replace him in RWBY!

Jaune: Oh you about experience isekai.

Hater: oh please~ I can have lame death like getting hit by truck-kun.

Jaune: OH it gonna be more worse

Hater:-realize- wait tha-

Jaune grab the hater and move in speed of light as he hold the hater infront of his sight while running. He ran pass a throught building wall, ran pass through many tree as their face can't recognize by people anymore.

He throw the hater into the space as he stop gaining momentum. Jaune rush away from the scene

Aether Ultimate: Elemental Combo

Aether heavily stomp on the surface, forming a crystal pillar from the ground, sending Toxic player up to sky then after that a vine rope catch at the leg.

Toxic player get slam down by aether vine. They bounce up on mid-air before they can do anything. Aether send out a water slash at toxic player.

He switch to electro element then he run behind toxic player with a wind punch. Slamming the toxic player down to the underground train.

Izuku Ultimate:Mighty hyper strike.

Izuku land down on the surface, shattering the ground. His eye emitting electric energy, electric horn are forming on his forehead.

Izuku: ready to die, gay shipper.

Shipper: Oh sh-

Izuku appear infront of their sight. He slam his fist down, sending them down and bounce up. He deliver a sidekick, sending those gay shipper fly away.

9 second left.

He went behind them with a uppercut to their head.

7 second left.

They were sent flying up on mid air. Izuku appear above them them with rapidly kick.

4 second left.

He disappear and reappear on surface.

3 second left.

He spin around with a kick to their hip.

2 second left.

He move to their sideway and punch their back.

1 second left.

He jump up to the sky and deliver the final blow. He land down and run away.

Time over

The gay shipper explode into many piece