Fastest battle

The screen start with izuku sitting on chair in his house.

He slowly open his eye but it still abit blur but once it got clearer. He realizing that he is inside his house. Infront of him was inazuma sitting on chair.

Izuku quickly stand off the chair. He form electric blade around his hand. He rush toward and about stab at inazuma head but suddenly izuku received the kick at his gut. Sending izuku fly up the roof.

Izuku: ACK!-cough out the blood-

Izuku fall down as he kiss the floor. Electric vigilante go unconscious.

Inazuma: can't believe I just lie about killing our mom....wait their mom.

Meanwhile at musutafu. 2 month of no sight of the vigilante. Izumi become emo after izuku gone missing...Nah who care about her anyway.

Civilian running for their life as they scream. They ruining not from villain but....the beast. A women laughing at the scene

[Kimiko Shiragaki, Next AFO user, the creator of the beast]

If OFA is use for goodness then there is AFO used for chaos and destruction.

Kimiko: HAHAHAHAHA!THANK TO INAZUMA MEMROY!!I ABLE TO REPLICATE FROM HIS TIMELINE!!HAHAHAHA

She laugh like a pyschopath there....if izuku was there then the beast is doom. Every hero trying their best to use for defense civilian....who am I care... those hero are just hypocrite anyway.

Let go back with izuku. He just woke up after receive the kick from inazuma. He see inazuma sitting infront of his sight

Izuku: DIE YO-hand got cuff-What?-try to use his power-What did you do, inazu-Get smack-ACK

Inazuma: Stop saying stupid thing already izuku! The author had other shit to do in real life!

Izuku: That explain why our payment was low than last time

Inazuma: Yeah he want to skip the character development part and went to final part anyway.

Izuku: so Why do you kill my mom again?

Inazuma: I didn't actuall-forget it. this will help you know the true than stay on this long ass past story.

inazuma grab izuku head as he realease lightning into his face. he see the true himself.

inazuma on that day, he throw eletric spear rigth into the thief head but she caught the eletric spear and throw toward at izuku

he was about to use thunder dash to save izuku life but he see inko fly infront of izuku sight.