Issei past story: How former become elemetal fighter

The screen start to show issei hyoudo yawning.

Issei: let start a new day-saying with annoying tone-

He stand off his bed.he walking to the bathroom, taking shower, brushing his teeth. Making his hair dries.

His name is issei hyoudo or you could call useless . He just your avange student, living in Tokyo with his apartment.

He lock up the door as he walk to his school with new uniform

[ This is the closing uniform I can find off right now]

You wondering "where his family" " I bet you don't have parent" "why he living alone". Wanna know? Of course there is some insert reader here to read this so call "useless preverts" backstory. You can get out the story or stay, your choice not mine.

Issei riding his bike to school with blank expression. His parent alway like to chose favor between him and his sister. Isshoin hyoudo, the handsome, genius guy and good at physical, instrument, sport but also....a brat.

Issei score was just at average, not very handsome guy, not good at sport or physical test before. He doesn't remember about what he did back from 5 month ago.

There some rumor spread by those stupid Kouh student about him being rapist but there's one thing he knew, he won't do it with his moral.

His parent doesn't care anything about him but his sister. He was treat like not exist child, alway get compare to his sister. So he decide to quit at kouh academy and transfer to Futo high.

He change his last name from "Hyoudo" to "Homora". So he won't had any connection to his former family anymore.

But there something weird about his dream, like having a girlfriend name "Yuma" or become a red dragon emperor, having a dream of saying "become" a harem king which just make him more confuse because he never did said that before.

While riding his bicycle on bridge, issei look at straight line cloud as he thinking about his future life