JLxRWBY arc: Get ORA ORA ORA ORA!!!!!

The screen show us what happen on previously.

Jaune: the fuck do you think your Doing again? Niko?-venom tone-

Pyrrha knee down infront of Jaune angry glare. It happen 2 mintue ago.

Pyrrha standing beside Jaune with her eye widen before Jaune wake up as he grab Pyrrha Wrist.

Jaune: The fuck did you trying to do?-ask with angry vocie-

Pyrrha:wait I ca-get punch into the gut-Ah!

Their art style suddenly change from casual anime style into JoJo style. A spirit manifest into the real world

Old man Jaune: ORA!-threw the punch-

Then a spirit manifest from Pyrrha show. But the appearance it possesse seem to be a fusion of Cinder and Pyrrha. It protect the host from that punch

Jaune finger snap. Time Began to stop flowing.

Jaune: I take this back-grab the photo away from Pyrrha hand- Now begone!

Old man Jaune: ORA!-scream-ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORRRRAAAA!!!

Jaune's fighting spirit realease A multi punch on Pyrrha while time is stoping right now.

Jaune snap his finger as time began to flow normally

Jaune: This is the payback for your stupid action

Pyrrha suddenly get many punch out from nowhere. She got sending into wall as it got cracked, creating the big hole on wall.

Izuku and Barry tilt their head out from the hole on the wall. They both look Jaune with "WTF" expression.

Barry: isn't he gonna fixed the wall?-ask-

Izuku: nah He got this-throw Pyrrha back into the infirmary room-after I know him able do it

Barry: Why did you do that?!

Izuku: No reason

A time glyph appear on Jaune's palm before he twist his arm. The wall debris began went back to it place.

Izuku(behind the wall): SEE!

Meanwhile Jaune was waiting pyrrha to wake up from conscious.

Izuku and Barry walking toward the cafeteria.

Izuku: So your friend, Batman,the dark knight, having no superpower and still stand against you superpower gang without struggling a single thing?

Barry: With our weakness, yeah...

Izuku: so What is he? A high tech billionaire with prepare information,gadget?

Barry: Yes he is.

Izuku:...haha..HAHAHAHA!-laugh at Barry "Joke"-.....you're serious?

Barry: i am serious.

Izuku: wait I thought you were joking right there?

Barry:-Please his hand on Izuku shoulder-I am being serious about Bruce, izuku-deep voice- If you're think about fight Batman and here is my advice, don't mess with him.

Izuku: I will when I got to fight that "bad"man.

If you're wonder why "Bad" not "bat" because of their pronounce are similar to each other.

Barry: Pftt-hold his laugh for a moment before let it all out-HAHAHAHAHA nice "Fun"

If you guy wonder why not "Pun" if you replace the "P" for "F", you would get "Fun"

[Sans Gojo:....*realize*OH FUC-]

Izuku:...ptfff-burst out of laughter-HAHAHAHA