if you can't claim it then steal it like a master

The screen start to show the traverler group standing infront of cathedral.

Paimon: so...this... "Holy Lyre Der Himmel" is...

Issei: it's one of the most truesure item in Mondstadt.

Venti: not only it treasure but also same the lyre that Bartatos used to play.

Venti: with it, perhaps I can help Dvalin draw his gentle nature back out of this nightmare he's going through.

Jaune: are you certain about It will stop Stormterror from causing more damage?

Venti: Of course. I'm the best bard in the world. There's not single song I do not know, no matter if it's from past, present, or future

Jaune,who have time manipulate, sweatdrop about venti statement. Issei slam his palm into his face as he wonder why now. You can't say a song that can predict what would happen next!

Venti: Look me in the eyes. Do you not find me trustworthy?

Issei:-sigh-last time I did you make me pay your debt,venti

Venti: that was five day ago!?

Jaune: get back to the point. How can w-

Paimon: so how can we get the holy lyre?

Jaune take a deep breath as he crack his knuckle.

Jaune:<paimon....you dare interrupt me!>

Venti: it's said that it's enshrined deep within the cathedral, somewhere safe

Venti: I'll go take a look around. You guy can come if you want.

Izuku: what is the point of dragging us here then?

Venti: for the plot.

Jaune:-roll eye-aether and izuku you two go inside

Izuku: what the hell man!?

Aether: why does it have to be me again?

Jaune: You two need to think about it. Cathedral only know both of you about your achievement saving Mondstadt once.

Issei:-enter their conversation- I see what you said there, Jaune. they can trust both of you those while we are completely stranger to this kingdom.

Jaune: You two can use that chance for them giving you the holy lyre.

Izuku: since you are right about this.

The intro start with the camera moving pass Mondstadt entrance gate.
The title story showing ontop of the fountain
"Time,Electric,Star,Flame"

Issei was showing to be walking with his guitar on his hand.
Issei was walking in Tokyo with a flaming axe on midnight sky.

Scene change to Izuku falling into darkness with his eye close.
Izuku was free falling down pass the dark cloud, sea was showing behind him.

Scene change to Jaune with injure on his body, leaning on boulder behind him.
An group of humanoid Grimm was rushing toward to a injure Jaune and a kid with a sword and a shield stand infront of the group.