Helping the bard

The Screen start to show previous chapter

Issei: HAAAAAAA!!-Scream-

He turn back on mid air and delivering the flying sike kick. Issei launch toward Ball of storm with a flaming feet.

 Issei launch toward Ball of storm with a flaming feet

Then Ball of anemo received the impact. Erupt explosion behind him, issei land down.

VICTORY!!

Izuku:<seem we are not the only outworlder too>

Paimon: You seem that! That was so cool!-eye sparkling-

Venti:Eh?-surprise-well I didn't know he does that before?

Paimon:-look at venti- What?! Paimon thought You know that guy! But you didn't knew what he can do?!

Venti: Well, I only know a little abit about his thing, nothing else. But him?

Issei walk up to his weapon that just tossed away now. He grab the staff and retract it back into small item

Issei: Well that was bother day.

Jaune: Hey!

Issei: Huh?-turn to look at Jaune with blank expression-

Jaune: you're one of us?

Issei doesn't reply but he hold his book out to show the answer for him. Jaune also hold his book to show with with a smile of relief, that they weren't the only outworlder in this world too.

The scene turn gray and dark,white with sign pause. Me, sans gojo, looking at issei Noctis, Ken Tsuki, who sitting on sofa.

Sans: any Ideal for this for the chapter?

Issei noctis: what about an Opening for like every anime?

Ken: Yeah, why don't you make a opening?

Sans: it would spoil the past story and I don't know how to make Opening but screw it!

Issei noctis:*handclap* alright let go

The intro start with the camera moving pass Mondstadt entrance gate.
The title story showing ontop of the fountain
"Time,Electric,Star,Flame"