ELETRIC STRIKE!

The screen start show a male student running away from the hero.

The male student:< Ineed some place to hide from them>

He then turn to the alleyway as he see ladder. The student use momentum he gather as he leap up to the ladder to climb up the building.

F.hero: COME HERE BOY!!- chase after the male student-

M.student: keep dreaming!-climbing faster-

M.student had reach the top of roof before continue as he turn to F.hero use their quirk climb up instead of their effort.

M.student: if you want my body!-jump off the edge- then you are dreaming! HAHA!

F.hero: what are you standing there!-yell at F.hero#2- go catch him!

F.hero#2 quickly spread her wind fly after the free falling M.student. He put his left hand behind his head while watching YouTube short before F.hero#2 try to reach her hand out. M.student fired out grappling hook on another building window.

M.student: bye! Whore!-pull himself to another building-

F.hero look M.student got away as she get crashed on F.civilian car.

F.Civilian: MY CAR!!-yell in frustrate-

Izuku:-walk out ramen restaurant- Phew! What a nice ramen< but I still have fatal injure from inazuma a month ago but I'm all heal! Now it time to make some move>

Then he hear a female charging at him with louder voice.

??????: DEKU!!!-yell in frustration tone-

He turn to aside to see his ex child hood friend. She has short, spiky, sandy blond hair with choppy bangs that hang over her eyebrows. Her eyes are sharp and bright red in color

She wears the standard U.A. uniform without the customary red tie. Underneath her blazer, she wears a white collared shirt and skirt.

 Underneath her blazer, she wears a white collared shirt and skirt

[ Yui bakugou, Murder Goddess Dynamight]

She launch toward izuku with explosion on her palm. Izuku without hesitance, he Stand and turn 90 degrees before making a single side step towards her and kick with the nearest foot.

Izuku special attack: FALTAL STRIKE!!

He deliver a side kick into the gut, sending her crashed into the dumpster. Also Breaking her bone with a damage gut.

Izuku: Where was I again? Ah! Right some lightning move.-walk away-

Scene change to izuku stretching his body as he's ready for the training.

Izuku: First move, speedster boots....I didn't think about how to utilize it.

???????: I was too high hope for you.