JLxRWBY arc: just a dream

The screen to show Jaune stand on black surface.

Jaune:where am i-look around in confuse-

????: Dad?

Jaune's eye wide as he turn back to look that voice but all he see is empty.

????:Dad!Where are you?!

Jaune:<Noir!> I am here son!-Rush toward the voice-Just wait for your dad come!

He keeping running toward his son voice. He see a door as he went past the door with a kick into it.

Jaune thought His happiness and hope might be alive but he forgot that it was Dead

Jaune standing infront of his dead son with his sad,pain experssion. His knee collapse as he trying touch his dead Body. But it reduce to ashes

Surrounding them was burning house.

He remember about the one,who's responsible for his son death.

A women, who appearance resemble Ỵang but the eye and hair color are different. Raven brawen, the one who responsible for her tribe action.

Jaune rush toward Raven as when he grab the sword to charge at Raven but it was effoctlessly got counter and the worst part is jaune get Stab into the gut.

Raven: weak.

She pull her sword out from jaune's gut.

Jaune look at his injure before he wake out from the dream with a gasp.

He repeatly let out a heavy breath with sweat coming down from his head.

Camp fire still shine in the dark. Izuku making a big sleepy noise with Nora.

Pyrrha sleeping beside him with Jessica hugging his arm. Ren sleeping tree branch.

Jaune:<Thank goodness it was just a dream>

He lay down. He trying to go back to sleep but his eye still awake.