Discover the "Neuron" in green and mystery receiver

The screen start to show izuku come out a bus with bandaged on left arm.

He arrive back to his town. He walking home with injure arm after that accident. He would stay at home for 20 day to recover back

At night, his arm mircale heal back to normal just in one day. He was surprise about his healing factor and thing just getting more weird when he get back to world.

Since he lost his bike in that accident, he had to run to delivery the package but that where weird thing getting more happen. He able to run faster than average human male can do. He can jump higher at 2.20 meter which make 7.21784777 Feet.

He doesn't even feel tired until he overwork himself to Night,Showing a sigh of fatigue. When he use the remote was normally than weird happy to day. He watch about the whore hero trying to act like they are the protectors.

Izuku was furious about them as they act like nothing happen about robber on the Stream.

Female hero: Don't worry citizens! We are the protectors like almighty!

Izuku:-crush the cans in his hand- yeah....almighty....the sign of whore herself...-say with Furious tone- can't believe I use to be that fake hero fan

He walk outside of his house with another Soda cans on his hand. He laying on grass field, Many shiny Star can be seen above the sky.

Izuku: I wonder if there a world where male can be hero too? If there was I should suggest stop being a idiot.

He drank the soda all out as Jaune stand up and throw the cans distant away from him. Izuku just look at his palm in curious about his path if he....

Izuku: If I have quirk should I become a vigilante or a hero?

He just finger gun point at the distant cans from 10 kilometer. He just playing sheriff/hero role.

Izuku:-having a little smile-Pew

His finger just fire out a electric bullet bold from the tip of his finger. the bullet pierce through the cans without a wasting more time. Izuku was shock as he look back at his palm in "shock" get it?:)

Izuku: Did I just? Use my quirk?

He was confuse about how or when he awaken his quirk. Then Izuku look toward empty grass as he extend his palm out and try to concentrate to fired respectable project of electric.

This is the first time he fired out a alpha bolt from his palm. Then he keep fire out alpha bolt in excited.

Next morning, izuku open his eye as he absorb alarm batterie in annoy.

Izuku: Another day of my job began-come off the bed-

If you expect his job was to be a hero in this world? No not gonna happen. They will try to use him as breed for making more powerful baby hero.

When he arrive at his workplace but this will be last package of his job.

Izuku: I'm sorry but you are saying this will be the last package I would delivery?

Boss:-rubbing his eye-I know you are upset about this news since technology getting more advance and delivery guy like us gonna be replace by droid and Robot, machine be useless in a society of female out there. Please understand my reason for that-put his hand on izuku shoulder then leave him-

Izuku: you gonna leave this place!?-turn to look at his boss-After all of our hardwork for this!? I only got coma in 2 week! 2 week and yesterday I got back to work and now you saying now! Today! You gonna leave this place abandom! This company is where we built up memories and hardwork and you just gonna leave it here!

Boss:-turn to look at izuku- everything has a stop place, Izuku. and so is this place too.

Izuku: SHOTO!-yell out his boss name-SHOTO!-look at him leaving-

That was day, a company had stop working. Izuku was riding his bike to another weird place again but in a city.

Izuku: Great an abandon warehouse. Now what?

He feel his phone vibrate in his pocket as izuku take the flip phone and see the last receiver message.

Hello there, mr Denjiro. I gladly happy about you receive my message just now and please open the package and you will be "happy" about it.

-Inazuma

Izuku: Last time. I open the previous package. I got almost got kill.-receive another message-

Don't worry about this one

-Inazuma

Izuku take a deep breath and open the outside of package. Inside the the package was videotape. He also saw a TV there too.

Jaune walk toward the TV and insert Videotape. The video screen start to show Izuku and his mom was walking on their to home.

But there was erupt explosion from coffee shop, female criminal using their quirk freely without law attach on them. She realease a fire ball toward a car that was next to izuku and inko.

Inko push izuku away from explosion. But it did a little impact on izuku but inko was big impact. She was sent flying to a wall, her body was bleeding out abit but the criminal also use another quirk, gravity manipulation. Lift up a car and throw at those hero.

The preson left camera recoding and jump off the rooftop to izuku, who just take his phone to call police. Then the preson grab izuku phone and crush it with barehand.

Izuku was off guard then he get a punch into the face. He fall down on street surface but he was about to get up. He hear cracking sound like lightning.

The person fired out a lightning spear as izuku look up and saw something with his eye wide. Inko body glowing as she fly infront the lightning spear to protect izuku

The preson jump away, leaving izuku trying to ask anybody have healing quirk for his mom and that was the day, he will promise to kill that person.

The TV screen turn dark with izuku reflection on it. He take out his phone and saw

You "happy" about the tape I give you?

-inazuma

Stop with Bullcrap now! You're the one who kill my mom!

-Izuku

Why yes,I am. After all you don't know "me"

-inazuma

I would find you and know you to be death!

-Izuku

Come and try "your"self

-Inazuma

To be continued!

Author note:
-Izuku past story part two is done.
- now how do I make issei meet the traveler groups