JLxRwby arc: Fastest hero and huntmen vs traveler

On previous, Izuku foot was warp in electric and Jaune hand gathering aura into fist.

Izuku special attack: FATAL STRIKE!

Jaune special attack: DEVASTATING PUNCH

Jaune reels his fist back and sent the punch into Yuki face and izuku side step towards Yuki and kick with left foot. Their special attack sent Yuki flying away from them at 10 kilometer. Then a expolode happen after that.

VICTORY!
.
.
.
.
.
Are you sure?

They give each other a fist bump. Look at those explosion

Jaune: Next time, don't rush

Izuku: technically I'm more like leap than rush

Jaune: wait we just killed that girl right?

Izuku:-realize-oh fuck....how are we gonna know where we are!

Jaune:-sensing someone aura-< wait this aura....it can't be!>

Sense change to aether and issei archon quest story.

Paimon: This is getting us nowhere! How are supposed to find that hideout?! Paimon is getting frustrated right now!

Jean: Paimon is right. This "is" getting us nowhere. We can't even find a single clue of where the Fatui hideout is...

Issei: here a bright ideal ideal. Why don't we just split up into group and scatter around and try out best to find the hideout of Fatui. That way, it might be a quick progress for us to find the hideout since it should be nearby to Mondstadt.

Aether: That's a good ideal. But, how are we supposed to know if one of us found the hideout?

Paimon: yeah~ Issei bright ideal is more like a dumb ideal.

Issei: I hear that!

Paimon: or it might become troublesome if we try to make a signal and one of the member of the Fatui saw the signal.

Diluc: then we'll just regroup here from we are standing right now. It's now that hard to find since we're near at the symbol of Mondstadt's hero, which is overwhelming by a giant tree.

Jean: Diluc is right, we'll just regroup here if either one of us got a clue of it's location or found it by luck.

Diluc: wait hold on, can a guitar player like you fight?

Issei: oh Diluc~ you haven't seen what I can do. I can fight them with my fist

Diluc: i see. Then I guess I have no worries if you got ambushed by a group of hilichurl. No offense

Issei: then it's settle. Let's split up and try our best to find the Fatui's hideout.

The group nod then after that they scatter around.They depart to find clues . After everyone depart leaving issei go find fatui's hideout with something they don't know about it, he take another element ring with wind symbol on it. And a picture with it.