Issei past story: WAKE UP ME!

The screen start to show us, a floating issei in darkness.

The scene change to issei's point of view. His eye were slowly open to see his hand holding bowl of rice. Issei look up to see his parent, his sister.

They were laughing about funny stuff. Expect issei, he was spacing out from what happening.

Miki: Issei why aren't you eating your dinner?

His mother pick a meat onto his bowl of rice. Issei having a confuse feeling inside his chest. Is this what it feel to be having family love? No something not right. They never once love him in his life before and they act like nothing happen throught those 5 month.

He feel a hand grab on his shoulder from behind. Get pull back from the dinner table. He turn back to....face himself.

This Issei was diffrent from Homura Issei, his right arm having a draconic scale with apparance of black gauntlet, there are crack line on his right eye but his pupil having emerald draconic.

They were falling down into darkness. this issei holding Homura Issei shoulder.

This issei: HEY ME! YOU NEED TO PROTECT HER UNTIL THE END OF THE GAME! I DON'T HAVE MUCH TIME!!

Homura issei was confuse about who is her.

This issei: I KNOW YOU HAVE A LOT OF QUESTION! BUT SHE IS YOUR AND MY LOVER. SHE'S. THE KEY TO END OUR DEATH LOOP!!SO KEEP HER SAFETY ALL COST UNTIL THAT TIME COME!!

This Issei push Homura away as a portal open below him. Scene change back to Wendy rubbing issei's head.

Wendy: To be honest, For a loser like you having a hair to be softer than a dog.

She notice issei is waking up. His eye slowly open, the first thing he saw Wendy's face.

Issei: AHHH!!!-shout In afraid-

He immediately And accidentLy Headbut Wendy forehead....

He is now rolling like Rick on the floor. Wendy hold her forehead in pain.

Wendy: Why did you Headbutt me!-grip her fist in frustration-

Issei: I THOUGHT YOU GONNA KILL ME WHEN I'M NOT ON MY GUARD!!!!

Wendy:-hold her forehead-YOU DAMM RAPIST! IF I WANT to KILL YOU THEN I WOULD DONE IT ALREADY! IS THIS HOW YOU SAY THAT TO SOMEONE WHO JUST SAVE YOUR LIFE!

Issei:wait you save me? Well guess-feeling abit guilty about his action-I -scratch his head- Sorry then.......

Wendy:<He doesn't remenber about his action early before? Guess I could use him for my goal~>I don't accept that apology-Pout cutely-

Issei:....So how do i make you accept my apology?

Wendy: well I did save you once from that mirror monster so~-having smug-

Issei:<I have a bad feeling about this>

Wendy:there will be two favor I like you to do.

Issei: what are those two favor you ask?

Wendy: Well~ why don't we work together as partner?

Issei: is that the first favor?

Wendy: Why yes

Issei: then what the second favor?

Wendy: Then the second favor is exchange our number

Issei: why would I give my number to you?

Wendy: So That we can call each other than letting me finding you more will be a big problem.

Issei: Fine! I just doing because you save my life and didn't kill so I will do the favor.

The chapter cover show us. Issei holding Ryuki advent deck and doing Final vent pose, Jaune holding Zi-O ridewatch on right hand and is doing Sougo Henshin pose, Izuku holding rouse card on right hand while doing blade henshin pose, aether Holding Joker memory and doing Hidari finger gun pose.

Issei laying on bed, thinking about what happen today. He can't sleep or close his eye...it just that....

Issei:<Who is "her" that my other self reference to. What does he mean by "the only key can end our death loop"?. I don't know anything about "her" so how will I protect "her" if I don't know anything. But why did my other self mention about us being lover>

Issei is overthinking about it.

Issei:<But what does he mean by "That time come"...maybe I find out something about it tomorrow>

His eye close. Everything became silent.

Author note:
-man I really need some sleep after doing this chapter