JLxRWBY arc: We're not on same page of our life

The screen start on Jaune eye as he swiftly open. He catch Pyrrha hand, she holding Jaune picture with someone.

Jaune: The fuck did you try doing?-ask with angry vocie-

10 minute before it happen. Team RWBY and Pyrrha wake up after get their butt kick by our protagonist.

Yang:-punching the wall-How did that Faker get stronger than us! We get train by Ace Operatives and that Faker just get strong out of nowhere?!

Ruby: YANG CAN YOU SHUT UP?!-shout out-

Everyone in the infirmary room,atmosphere become silent. This is first time they see and hear Ruby let outburst.

Ruby: we...didn't once saw or call or meet him. And you saying getting Jaune getting strong by doing nothing?

Yang: I mean how els-

Ruby: stop being stupid Yang! We betrayed him over what? A paper? Big deal, our uncle even used that paper once. We even have our criminal record in the file Yang.

Yang: RUBY!  WE'RE DIFFRENT FROM THAT FAKE-

Ruby: OF COUSRE WE DIFFERENT! WE NOT EVEN ON SAME PAGE OF OUR LIFE WHILE JAUNE IS ON EXPERIENCE WORSE THING THAN US!

Yang: OH YEAH! THEN TELL ME!

Ruby: HE GOT DISOWN BY HIS OWN FAMILY, HIS SISTER LEFT HIM ALONE, WE BULLY TORTURE HIM IN WORSE WAY. AND WE ALMOST KILL OUR HUMAN BLOOD ON OUR HAND! WORST OF ALL IS WE BETRAYED HIS TRUST BY US!

Yang and everyone became silent after what they hear. They didn't say another word.

Weiss look down shame, she always thought that "dolt"only come after fame and money but she rethink about her past and thing that "dolt" did for her. Every action that jaune had made was real for her, she just want to back into the past and punch herself right now.

Blake feel so wrong about herself and her teammate. She was a former terrorist member,the fact that they forgive her and quickly accept her over for the fact that she "was" a former white fang member but they didn't accept jaune just because a piece of paper. He didn't done anything wrong but everyone hardwork to get there.

[Sans Gojo: Yeah hardwork....my ass! Cardin the fucking asshole enter the academy without training someshit and you thinking that everyone did their hard work like you guy?]

Pyrrha: perhaps i should leave here to let you guy calm down-leave the infirmary room-

While she was walking on hallway. Pyrrha saw izuku walk out the infirmary room with his bandage arm. She secretly enter the room without letting Jaune partner notice a single sound.

When she enter infirmary room, the first thing she saw was Jaune laying on bed. She notice a wallet on floor as she pick it up. A picture fall out from Jaune's Wallet.

The moment she grab the picture up. She look at it with her eye wide.

Jaune one kneel down with "peace" handsign, he smile with a child. The child having black hair and emerald eye. The kid getting head pat from Jaune with a smile. Pyrrha also notice there are few work on the picture.

"Picture day with my son"

Pyrrha standing beside Jaune with her eye widen before Jaune wake up as he grab Pyrrha Wrist.

Author note:
-this is what happen after double beater vs Champion team match