JLxRWBY arc: Anything about brain thief

The screen start with Izuku and Jaune, finding the book that have information about someone.

Izuku: Hey partner, you sure about that "kenjaku" guy or girl exsit in this library-holding a history book about magic-

Jaune: If this library having a history about other god giving blessing in this universe then it should know a little thing about that guy already.

Izuku:-Grab another one- This is the last one-after reading it-....um partner...I think you should come read this.

Jaune:what is i-standing behind izuku-....-silence cover his mouth-

Izuku: Kenjaku Noritoshi, the most evil sorcerer that ever exist in the history. The man, who responsible for almost erase all race on Unity[that's the planet name]....Until he got seal away by 9 grand sorcerer. But beware of that monster, it will took your body and use the host magic... partner...what was your counterpart ability that ozpin mention?

Jaune: ozpin did mention about my counterpart ability, something call "Ten shadow"

Izuku:-eye wide-WHAT?!-was shock-

Jaune:-raise an eyebrow- was there something special?

Izuku: We're doom WE ARE FUCKING DOOM!!JAUNE!-grab his partner elbow-

Jaune: Calm down will ya! What do you mean "we are doom"?

Izuku: Ten shadow had a trump card,mahoraga, that thing can adapt anything as when we try to attack! The more we try to attack "it", it would adapt our ability. Making "that" stronger

Jaune: even that thing adapt our ability doesn't mean it can adapt my easily.

Izuku:-realease his partner elbow-What?

Jaune: remenber izuku, it need time to adapt but the funny part is me. I'm the time that can't be adapt.

Izuku: You have a disadvantage, Jaune. Your semblance would take a large amount of your aura and you can't alway recharge your aura in the the battle.

Jaune: Yeah I know that disadvantage. But we can't let those civilians die in 3 week

Izuku: what make you said that? Wait did you just said three week?

Jaune:...my eight ability, Future alarm.

Izuku: Future alarm?

Jaune: it would alarm user like me to see what gonna happen in the future but the disadvantage is I can't see what happen in those day,week,month,year.

Izuku: Then how did you know it will happen on three week.

Jaune: I didn't. I saw a news paper day and month went past me.

Izuku: then what did you saw in the future.

Jaune:...-silence for a moment-dead people,Grimm, Falling debris, Kenjaku standing on Team RWBY and the justice league body.

Izuku: kenjaku? I thought we kill him?

Jaune: that's what I thought too but i think he somehow survive our attack.

Izuku:anything else?

Jaune: The trump card kill me and you....

Izuku: great we lose! How do we keep our promise to issei now? When we are already dead!

Izuku: Even your ability got adapt by mahoraga.

Jaune: don't assume the answer already. You knew mahogara need time to adapt my ability but I will be a problem for it.

Izuku: you're right. You will be a problem for mahoraga. But wait why don't we tell anyone

Jaune:-facepalm-You should know if I tell them about Future alarm, would they believe what you and I say?

Izuku: Yeah I think you're right. We should take this on our own matter right now.

Jaune: As the matter of fact, we need to find kenjaku and kill him then all of us can go back to our journey.

Izuku: Yeah you're right. But I feel like we missing something

Jaune: about what?

Izuku: about how Team JL and your former friend arrive in this universe

Jaune: Now you kinda mention about it kinda . But we need to find kenjaku and end him before it gonna happen to this world future.

Izuku: Let go then.

They didn't know about the fact that Ruby had been hear all their conversation before she use her semblance to dash away to tell the other.