Not a chapter: it just us

A blur just move into living room on left side. Jaune stop as he slide and fall on long sofa.

Izuku arrive into living room as he break through the window glass. He just sit next to Jaune.

Aether smash through the house rooftop with wind surrounding him. He land on on left side sofa

Issei just walk into the room normally like a person than a power user.

issei: alright we're here and NOW IT TIME TO!

jaune: ANSWER OUR THING WITHOUT PEOPLE ASKING US!

Izuku: YEAHHH!

aether: let go

question 1: have you guy dream about becoming a harem king

issei: harem? does fuck is that?

aether: let me go check on internet

after minute of searching meaning of harem on internet.

aether: ah here is i....-deadpan-issei

issei: yeah?

aether: read this crap for me will ya

issei:-take aether phone- let see. In Arabic, it actually meaning "female members of the family"... Oh....Alright who ready to use suicide ticket?

Aether: me

Question 2: have you guys ever consider yourself as the hero.

Izuku: if I am gonna be honest. I don't think I am one. I mean who would on their right mind to call someone as hero, who just killing another life just be call it.

Jaune: i used to think about My dream and my promise but I don't think I gonna consider myself to be a hero.

Issei: nah I don't think about me consider to be a hero either. I mean I just guy who join a battle Royale and kill people.

Aether:... Okay, first of all,I'm literally the guy, who looking for his sister not some damm hero.

Question 3: what happen in prototype script.

Jaune: give me a few minutes-gone in a flash and return with the script- let see here. In prototype, I was originally gonna use gun and sword and some relate Quincy ability.

Izuku:-reading- wait I was originally have my own story? And my brother was the antagonist?

Question 4: does your power sometime affect by physic?

Issei: well yeah...it kinda did work.-rubbed his hand together quickly-

They see smoke coming out from as he stop rubbing his hand. Issei manipulate the heat out from his hand, forming a fire ball.

Izuku: how does that even work?-confuse-

Jaune: that because the frictional force is doing work and converting energy from the kinetic energy store (movement) to the thermal energy store (heat) of the surfaces. The rougher the surfaces, the greater the heat generated.

Izuku: well that just explain the relate of it. Hey jaune

Jaune: Yeah?

Izuku: Does your semblance sometime affect physic? When you use time accelerate

Jaune: Not really. I'm more likely accelerate my time flow.

Aether: won't that make you aging faster?

Jaune: that doesn't work like that way. In reality I'm more like expanding time flow.

Aether: I don't get it.

Jaune: alright let me explain this real quick, If you guy talking in 10 second in normal time flow but for me you guy talking in 50 second in slow motion.

[ sans gojo: let me explain here. When Jaune expanding the time flow from one normal second into 10 second of time flow]

Issei: well that just end today.