Chapter 9: Bullet Train

You came downstairs carrying your backpack full of supplies and other necessities for Hellas Basin Crater.

Yoona was sitting on the couch watching TV when she saw you. A bright smile appeared on her face.

"Oh, Y/n," she beamed, "I'm so glad you're going camping with Yeonjun and Minsu. This trip will help clear your head and hopefully forget that imaginary place."

You just shook your head and smiled. You knew the voice wasn't going away soon; it continued repeating the same sentence. "Let's go outside; I think they're here now."

You and Yoona walked outside. Yeonjun and Minsu were standing by their car, and they waved. Yoona pulled you in for a hug, and she made eye contact with Minsu.

Minsu caught her glare and gulped. A wave of worry washed over him. He nodded at his supervisor, and she nodded back.

"Alright," Yoona pushed you toward the guys. "Go have fun, and stay safe." "I will. Bye, Mom."

"Goodbye, sweetie."

About a thirty-minute drive later, they made it to their destination. The three of you climbed out of the car carrying your supplies and walked to the ticket booth. Minsu paid for the tickets, and you all sat on the bench.

"You're going to help guide us, Dad, right?" Yeonjun asked. "Oh, of course." Minsu nodded quickly. "You two never been to Hellas Basin Crater before. It's great to have someone who knows where to go."

The bullet train drove up on the tracks and stopped. "Now boarding to Hellas Basin Crater. Please watch your step as you load the bullet train." said the announcer.

But you noticed something as you loaded the train car. The rest of the train looked empty; you didn't see anyone else. You remembered that Minsu said no regular citizen is allowed to go to Hellas Basin Crater, so that was probably why.

Once you all took your seats, Minsu suddenly stood up. "I just realized I forgot something important in the car. I'll be back." Then he ran out with his backpack. "Dad, hurry back in time!" Yeonjun shouted, but there was no reply.

Once he arrived at his car, Minsu got out his phone and called Yoona. "They're sitting in the train car now," he told her. "Great. I'll see you when you get home."

Yoona hung up the phone and dialed another number. The other line answered, and Yoona gave the order in a firm voice.

"Move the train."

You and Yeonjun continued to watch the window, waiting for Minsu, when the doors suddenly closed. "Now moving to Hellas Basin Crater. Please hold on to the railing on sit in a seat." the train announced.

You and Yeonjun jumped out of the chair and banged on the door. "No, stop the train!" "We have one more person!" "You left someone!" The two of you shouted.

Fear washed over you as you tried to find Minsu, but he was nowhere in sight. Soon the train was far away from the station. Yeonjun collapsed on the floor and sighed. You leaned on the door and closed your eyes.

Your only guide got left off the bullet train.

Yoona was waiting for Minsu outside his door when he arrived back home. Although Yoona was clapping with a smile, Minsu had the pain of sadness in his body.

Her smile went away when she saw his expression. "Yeonjun and Y/n are old enough to be alone, especially Yeonjun," she explained. "Just get over it."

"What's going to happen to them, Yoona?" Minsu asked. "I don't want to lose my son and his friend; they have a whole life ahead of them."

"Don't worry about it, so stop asking questions."

"Im Yoona!"

"Choi Minsu! I'm not repeating myself. Keep on, and you'll end up like your son."

—————
The train is based off a true story. My mom got left off the Disney World monorail and my younger sister started kicking the door😭
Thanks for reading, and don't forget to vote and follow!