Chapter 11: The Explosion

Right before the gun fired, you opened your eyes and knocked the gun out of the conductor's hand. Then you grabbed his arm and twisted it. He cried loudly in pain.

It was a good thing that you weren't fully asleep.

"Yeonjun, grab the gun!" you shouted. The teen boy threw himself on the ground and picked up the weapon. Then he knelt on one knee and aimed it at the conductor. "What's your name, and who are you working with?" Yeonjun demanded.

The conductor laughed, and he pulled his arm out of your grip. He held his hands up. "I'm sorry, but I can't answer your questions. I'm just following orders.."

The conductor looked at his watch and laughed again. "You have five seconds left."

"Five seconds? For wh-"

Before you could finish your sentence, there was a loud explosion at the front of the train. It traveled quickly through the train, coming to where you all were.

You screamed as Yeonjun dropped the gun from his hands and hugged you tightly, protecting you.

There was a loud ringing, and everything turned black.

Minsu was furious.

He opened the door to his boss' basement laboratory and threw the stack of papers he was holding where Yoona was working at.

"I found out about your plans, Yoona," he angrily said. "Why are you trying to kill those kids? You know my kid is riding on that train, right? So is yours!"

Yoona chuckled, shaking her head. "Minsu, you're too late; they died ten minutes ago."

Once he heard that, Minsu shouted and tried to punch Yoona, but she was quicker. Yoona grabbed a dart from her desk and stabbed it into Misnu's heart. A tiny stream of blood squirted as he gasped and collapsed on the floor.

Yoona bent down to Minsu and touched his face. "You'll be dead in about thirty minutes. It's a peaceful one, so don't worry. I have to say, though, I feel bad; you were my favorite person to work with."

Minsu tried to speak and reach his arm to strike Yoona, but he was too weak. Satisfied, Yoona grinned, strolled out of the basement, and locked the door behind her. "I'll dispose of the body later."

"I will do anything to keep Earth's existence a secret. Even kill my daughter."

—————
Short chapter, but it's fine
Thanks for reading, and don't forget to vote and follow!