Chapter 82

tehehe you're all welcome :)

.

.

.

Harry's POV

I was in the car with Charl when it happened.

We were on our way to the wedding venue, both of us super tired considering how early it was, but we had to arrive at that time to start getting ready and to make sure the venue was being set up correctly.

I was driving down a highway, heading away from the city to the lovely Villa Hotel Charl had picked out. But it was the grounds that she had truly fallen in love with.

It was a beautiful day for it too, and having the wedding in the gardens with the gorgeous flowers and plants surrounding everyone was going to be stunning.

The sun was shining and the wind blowing softly, cooling the air so it wasn't too warm, but still nice enough.

We had the radio on, music playing so that we could sing along, getting pumped up for Charl's big day.

And then, I heard his voice.

"Coming up in a few songs time, we have the star of The Fault in Our Stars, Louis Tomlinson!" The man announced. "Stay tuned!"

"Do you want me to change the station?" Charl asked me tentatively, but I shook my head.

"No, it's fine." I smiled at her. "I've got to get over him sooner or later, right?"

She smiled back briefly before leaning back in her chair and I let out a breath as they continued through the speakers of the car.

A few more songs played and we were nearly there.

"And now, we have a special guest with us today! Louis Tomlinson!" The radio announcer began and Charl looked at me warningly.

"Hello." Louis' voice chirped through my speakers.

I turned left and started down the long driveway, past the paparazzi that were already at the gates, waiting to see if they could catch a glimpse of El or Louis at some point today.

I drove down the long gravel drive, past the gorgeous green grass and towards the beautiful house, with sandstone windowpanes and ivy climbing up the walls.

I pulled into a car parking spot and Charl sighed.

"Ugh," She asked. "Can we sit here for a minute? I don't want to be photographed by all those creepers yet."

"Sure," I nodded.

"Do you want me to change it?" She asked again, and again, I shook my head.

"No, no," I said. "I kinda want to hear it."

She nodded as the presenter continued.

"So I don't know if you've been on twitter in the past hour, but on your way here you tweeted something that's made the world go crazy." The interviewer said and I frowned.

"What?" I said out loud and Charl sat up, pulling her phone out.

"Here," She said. "I'll check twitter."

"Care to explain this very cryptic tweet?" The interviewer continued and I took a shaky breath, crossing my arms as I stared at the radio.

I could hear him hesitate, and then Charl sucked in a deep breath.

"Oh my God..." She breathed as she stared at the screen.

"What is it?" I asked. "What!?"

"I-I-" She stuttered, then fell silent as the presenter spoke instead.