Chapter 35

oh would ya look at that? another update <3

plus sassy louis gif :')

enjoy x

.

.

.

Louis’ POV

I was in a shit mood.

After having Harry catch me in that state, I was more closed off than ever. I felt embarrassed that he had seen me cry. I wasn’t supposed to cry. Ever.

“Louis?”

I didn’t even pause my game when I heard the voice. I wanted to continue playing FIFA, therefore I did.

When I heard it I immediately knew who it was. Niall. I could recognise his voice a mile away.

I inwardly sighed as I registered what this would mean, he either came for a dnm or because he wanted to tell me something stupid.

And we’d already had our dnm this week, leaving only one option.

I turned my head to the door where the voice came from and rolled my eyes, getting ready for the never-ending parade of bullshit he would come out with this time.

“Yeah?” I asked as he opened the door and came in. “What do you want?”

“Hello to you too.” He laughed before coming and sitting next to me on the couch. “I saw this thing today and-”

“I don’t care.” I cut him off.

“But-”

“No, Niall.” I shook my head, still not taking my eyes off the screen. “I don’t want to hear it, not today.”

“Fine.” He grumbled. “I thought you would, seeing as though it was about Harry.”

“Harry?” I asked, the name grabbing my attention.

“Yes, Harry.” Niall repeated, a sly grin forming on his face. He knew what he was doing, sneaky bastard.

I swallowed and tried to act uninterested. “I don’t care.” I stubbornly replied, even though I really really did.

“See.” Niall pointed out, leaning backwards and watching the TV, before turning his eyes to me. He started at me for a while and I let him, before it became uncomfortable.

“You right there?” I sneered and he shrugged.

“Have you quite finished?” I snapped when he still wouldn’t look away.

He smiled and shook his head at me before turning back to the TV and watching me play.

Then, he slowly turned back and started staring again.

“What do you want?” I asked, pausing the game to look at him. “The fuck are you staring at me for?”

“Have you seen Charl? We were going to grab a bite to eat.” He asked me.

“Cause that makes sense.” I sassily replied. “Just stare at me and I’ll tell you if I’ve seen her.”

“Have you?” He pressed, ignoring my remark.

“Nope.” I replied, going back to my game.

“You sure? Liam said he saw you talking to her today.” He pressed.

“Nope. I haven’t seen her.” I replied, keeping my eyes on the screen in front of me.

“Ugh.” He groaned, throwing his head back. “I need to find her.”