𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙱𝚎𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐/𝙸𝚗𝚏𝚘 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝙼/𝚗

(pictures here are not mine they belong to artists on the internet and kingdom hearts)

#NRCisgayandtraumatizing #Unioncrossneedstobeinaconsole

TWISTED WONDERLAND AND KINGDOM HEARTS DO NOT BELONG TO ME THEY ARE GAMES FROM SQUARE ENIX AND DISNEY

Name: M/n

Height: 5'3

Age: 16 (Chronically 26 but was unable to age for some years)

Birthday: Unknown

Birthplace?: Daybreak Town

Favorite food: Anything really but preferably sweets and pastries

Least favorite food: Food that is rotten

Pet peeves: Overworking themselves if they feel like they haven't done enough

Likes: Sweets, friends, animals, training with friends, eating at the Le Grand Bistrot, cooking with Remy (Little Chef)

Dislikes: Rotten food, remembering or talking about the keyblade war, people taking advantage of him and other people, and seeing people fight for stupid things, lies

Love inteset:???

Interesting fact: M/n was born with a birth defect called Stahl's ears. They are never seen much since M/n covers them with his hair constantly.

Keywords: e/c (Eye color) h/c (Hair color) f/c (Favorite Color)

𝙱𝚊ckstory (a lot of kingdom hearts spoilers even Union Cross is involved

𝙱𝚊ckstory (a lot of kingdom hearts spoilers even Union Cross is involved. Watch Damo279 for the entire story of khux without this fanfiction altering it)

Union Cross

It was dark. Nothing surrounded the little boy who floated in the void of nothingness. He was just 11 yet something was wrong with the boy. His e/c opened a little as he saw 5 lights. He heard a distant voice name the lights. Anguis, Leopardos, Unicornis, Ursus, and Vulpes.

The boy did not know but with a low whisper it choose the light. Leopardos.

Suddenly the boy woke up in a jolt. Sun hitted his eyes which caused him to rub his eyes but he finally adjusted. He looked to see he was in a new place. Light everywhere as far as the eye could see.

 Light everywhere as far as the eye could see