♕𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚁𝚎𝚋𝚎𝚕 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚂𝚊𝚟𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚊𝚑♕

Night Raven College - Courtyard

"Are we all aboard with the plan?" We all nodded at Riddle's plan while Jack seemed interested and possibly in the plan. "Leave it to Dorm Head Rosehearts" We all nodded at Deuce's statement as Ctaer started to look at his phone,"Then I'll be running around getting stuff done until the day."

"I'm counting on you. Make sure to not draw suspicion." I did a thumbs up to Riddle which made him give a sigh of relief for some reason. Cater looked at Jack encouragingly, "And? Now that you've heard Riddle's plan, what'll you do Jack? You out?" He scoffed a bit before crossing his arms, "It's not a cowardly plan. I'll help you out this time."

I smiled at Jack widely which made him crack a small smile before he hid it. "Oh by the way, first years." We all looked at Riddle as Chirithy appeared beside me. I picked them up as I continued to look at Riddle. "Since it was in the name of gathering information I will overlook your breaking school rule number 6, Personal fights are strictly prohibited on school grounds, but next time it will be off with all your heads and for M/n it will be a 3000 word essay since I am unable to do so with him." He gave a very clear-to-see glare, "Understood?"

I tilted my head, "But I didn't fight?" "You fought with Ruggie. Did you not?" I laughed nervously as I sweatdropped. "Understood Riddle" Everyone also did as I just hugged Chirithy a bit tighter. Jack and Ace started to whisper to each other as I looked at everyone. "Hey, let's do our best to Savanaclaw on the tournament day." I said as I raised my fist in the air with Chirithy doing the same. They all nodded as we all started to go our separate directions.

Today was a weekend so me, Chirithy and Grim were free to do what we wanted. We had some History homework but I can easily finish it. I was thanking Yen Sid that I didn't have Alchemy, Math, and Writing homework since I did badly in the classes. It was a known fact with Trein and Crewel that I lacked current skills in those subjects and have asked me millions of questions about it and myself. Apparently they saw my file and saw how empty it was, from no last name to no records of school. It was hard to lie to them since Crowley has not told them about my situation but I guess it's better that way since it can help me keep my secret more. They did ask about my ears and I just told them it was a deformity, they were a bit nicer after that, don't know why.

Even though the Heartslaybul gang already knows. "Hey Grim, do you know where to get more madol?" Grim looked at me confused before shaking his head. I gave a heavy sigh as Chirithy patted my hands. "Well we are slowly going to run out of money to keep the water running a bit more warmer as well as the heaters."

It was true that I paid Crowley twice a week to pay for the heating bills for the Ramshackle. Of course since it has been abandoned most of it is rundown and doesn't keep up well. We got decent food products but if I wanted more I had to go buy it myself, in Crowley's words.

"Why if it isn't the little imp and his two cats." I looked over to see Sam with a huge smile. I waved at him as he gave me a card, "If you need madol you can help me at the shop. I understand you don't have much so in exchange for helping me when you can, you will get kitty products for your companions and get paid." I grabbed the card and smiled at how cool the business card was. It had him with the shop's logo and a mono of, "Everything here is IN STOCK so come by little imps."

"Can I start today?" I looked at Sam as he nodded, "Of course, follow me." I started to follow him while Grim was groaning but still stuck with me.

Mr. S's Mystery Shop

I put on a top hat that was the same as Sam's just in my size while Grim and Chirithy had one for their sizes. We looked at Sam who clapped at us, "If only I had uniforms at your sizes the power of your drip would have been 10x greater." I laughed but then he grabbed his cane and grabbed me,Chirithy and Grim and shoved us near a crate.