♕𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚁𝚎𝚋𝚎𝚕 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚂𝚊𝚟𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚊𝚑♕

Night Raven College - Main Street

I looked at everyone as they were catching their breath from our run. I was going to ask why are they tired from that short run but I remembered that I have ran for long periods of time for many years so...

"M/n you should join the Track and Field Club" Deuce said as I wrapped a arm around my neck, pink dusting his cheeks for some reason. "You surely be able to beat any race with that much stamina you have" Ace grabbed him by his blazer and moved him away giving a glare as the both looked at each other.

I just looked at Riddle and Cater who were chuckling. I was a bit confused why they were but I brushed it off. "The sun is going down so we should check of the last person on the list." Cater said as he looked at his phone,"Jack Howl from Savanaclaw Dorm. First Year." I perked up as I smiled,"I know Jack. We both team up when Class B combines with us during P.E so checking up on him shouldn't be a hassle. He might be at his dorm since its getting late."

"Aah, it's already 5:00. Laws of the Queen of Hearts, Number 346: One must not play croquet in the garden after 5pm. I'm going back to the dorm. I'm going back to the dorm. There are those who break the rules if I take my eyes off of them" Riddle said as he check the time on Cater's phone. "It's alright Riddle, just don't collar them and lay them off on a warning" I said as I smiled on how much progress he was making, even if it wasn't a lot it was still progress.

We all started to walk back to the Hall of Mirrors again and go to through the mirrors. We waved Riddle goodbye as we entered the Savanaclaw dorm.

Savanaclaw Dorm

I looked around as the whole place reminded me of the Pride Land's. It had a huge animalistic vibe in the air as the wind blew gently. "Wow... " I continue to look as the other talk to each other about the dorm.

But in the corner of my eye I see Jack and I pointed at him, "Jack is over there guys" everyone looked to see him in his P. E uniform, running laps.

"I need to start paying attention to the people around us! THAT GUY CANNOT BE A FIRST YEAR!" Ace said as he, Deuce and Cater mouth drop on how big and muscular he looked. I just shrugged as I ran up to Jack.

"Jack!" I was waving as I caught up to him quickly. He stopped as he looked at me a bit confused but smiled, "Hello M/n what are you doing here in Savanaclaw?" I looked at him in a worried look as I crossed my arms, "I don't know if you heard about the recent injuries happening around school but me and Cater, Ace, Deuce, Riddle, Grim and Chirithy were going around school and checking on possible targets since we believe that there is a culprit behind this, Riddle already went back to his dorm but the rest of the guys are here. We came here cause you might be a possible target and we want to protect you while catching the target as well."

Jack had pink dusting his cheeks as his tail wags a bit but he then frowned a but, "No need to get worried about me am very muc-"

"Oi prickly guy!" I face palmed as I saw the group get near. Chirithy booked his head which made him yowl in pain as he glared at him." Cater laughed as he looked at Jack, "Well am sure M/n has told you why we are here for so to cut to the chase are you in for us to protect you. "

Jack now seemed annoyed now as he looked at the other,"I refuse, I will figure something out for me." I frowned as I looked at him, "Jack please. I know the other possible ones are fine since they are older than us but your a freshman like me, Ace, Deuce, and Grim. I don't think it's safe for you to just walk away withou-" "I said am fine M/n. Am sure I won't be targeted." He then left to continue his run.

I sighed as I looked at the other, "Well at least he is aware." The other also sighed as we were about to leave before a voice was heard behind us. "Oi, what are you doing here with Leone's cub?" We turned around to see two Savanaclaw people walking towards us. Two had meerkat ears oe with white hair and the other with brown hair while the middle one had bat ear fox ears and red hair. "Aren't those the red brat's grunts" I looked at them a bit mad as I realized that the red brat nickname is Riddle.